Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could ask why one of the players from another team was at a training session for the NIHL Devils? Not condoning any assault but wrong place wrong time and I was not present so only guesswork. Though knowing Lyndon and the good work he's been doing I would be surprised.

Thread starter #47
I agree with Kipper. We have a team and they need as much support as possible. However, what is happening about the "promotion" of NIHL in Cardiff? There appears to be limited information on this forum. Is there a twitter site? Why are signings only being announced on THF? How much does it cost to attend the game? Any concessions? Invitation to away trips? Have they changed their shirts? Sponsorship opportunities? Just wondered!

Sheincar

Whoopie said:
I agree with Kipper. We have a team and they need as much support as possible. However, what is happening about the "promotion" of NIHL in Cardiff? There appears to be limited information on this forum. Is there a twitter site? Why are signings only being announced on THF? How much does it cost to attend the game? Any concessions? Invitation to away trips? Have they changed their shirts? Sponsorship opportunities? Just wondered!
Clearly the committee have decided they don't need to give any of that information out. Good luck with the limited support they'll attract via THF.

Clearly the committee have decided they don't need to give any of that information out. Good luck with the limited support they'll attract via THF.[/quote]

At this moment in time the committee haven't had the chance to advertise anything with NIHL games but will be in the next week.
Getting a team together in 2 weeks because of the Cardiff Fire saga has been quite an achievement yet still you have your sly dig.
I would say that you clearly haven't a clue what you are on about but I don't want to give your comments any praise. Nobody makes you support the NIHL teams so just accept that there are 2 teams and they are playing this season, despite threats from ex has been players and constant abuse on Twitter from ex has been freeloaders and a certain ex coach.
If you can't be bothered supporting the teams then please keep your stupid comments to yourself !

GOOD LUCK NIHL 1 TODAY :RAWK

Good luck to the NIHL1 team today an outstanding achievement to raise a team in such a short period of time given the various hurdles put in their way over the last two months.

Also best wishes to the four players who have chosen to play for London Raiders rather than continue playing for Cardiff.

rogue123 said:
Clearly the committee have decided they don't need to give any of that information out. Good luck with the limited support they'll attract via THF.
At this moment in time the committee haven't had the chance to advertise anything with NIHL games but will be in the next week.
Getting a team together in 2 weeks because of the Cardiff Fire saga has been quite an achievement yet still you have your sly dig.
I would say that you clearly haven't a clue what you are on about but I don't want to give your comments any praise. Nobody makes you support the NIHL teams so just accept that there are 2 teams and they are playing this season, despite threats from ex has been players and constant abuse on Twitter from ex has been freeloaders and a certain ex coach.
If you can't be bothered supporting the teams then please keep your stupid comments to yourself !

GOOD LUCK NIHL 1 TODAY :RAWK[/quote]

I think that is an overreaction.As you come across as someone on committee can you confirm or deny that you're coach assaulted a former player? And also is there any truth that Ross Wilkinsons papers have been delayed in the interests of player safety?
Good luck in London boys..

Sheincar

rogue123 said:

GOOD LUCK NIHL 1 TODAY :RAWK[/quote]
Thanks for that Mike. As far as I'm aware you're not on the committee though Sally is. If no publicity is the route the committee want to go down all I can say is - mission accomplished. I've only ever been to 1 NIHL game. I guess others would go along but the committee have chosen not to advertise the games so good luck with ticket sales.

That's ok Sheila, considering the first game is away then there isn't going to be much support. When they play the first home game I will personally make sure you and everyone else knows about it.
By the way the score is Cardiff leading 1-0 Steve Newton with the goal !

Finished 6-4 to London.

Sounds much closer than I thought it was going to be, never an easy team to play against although maybe having left Romford's rink makes it less intimidating.

A decent enough start to build from, good on Stevo scoring twice too!

As for Rogue123's freeloaders statement, don't even get me started!

Status
Not open for further replies.