cardiff watch good and bad highlights.

Thread starter #1
well as said in the echo the devils were going to sit down and watch good and bad things from the weekend.

well did they forget to play saturday night because tonight in nottingham they took the biscuit. 5-0 against a team which is no better than us.

cohession
team play
passing
shooting
effort

all missing from devils.

its hard to come up with positives at the moment. oh yes we beat coventry at home on saturday night. but since have conceded 11 goals in 2 games.... was romfo really the guy to go or is there more behind the scenes that us fans do not know about.

andydevils said:
or is there more behind the scenes that us fans do not know about.
I would say that's an accurate observation! Although reports are that urgently required kit is now getting to players. Talking to certain players and family members I believe Miller has just received a new set of blades to replace his knackered ones! The players weren't to happy about the monthly pay set up either after being told it would be weekly, whether that's still case I don't know and will stand corrected if it has now gone back to weekly.

That said its a professional sport or meant to be anyway and players should act like professionals, I'm sure G will have already issued threats after Sunday, we will have to see if he acts upon them and where the axe will fall.

Certain players will start to perform again come April to ensure a meal ticket with another team for next season is secured.

Fubar

didnt we have the same "meal ticket" scenario few seasons back?? The big 2 (max & smith) didnt show any interest and just showed up and we blew our chances at the playoffs, when on paper we had the best ever team avaialble??? Dont get me wrong, when both are on their game they play outstanding hockey and it really is worth the entrance fee to watch. but when they cant string a pass together and CLEARLY cant BE ARSED...if i was G....sorry pack your bags fellas! Dont embarass us any longer and dont embarasss the shirt you take the **** out off! Go & go now!!