Carruth

MA18

Ok pal, Mr know it all, but I want tell anyone else…good for you!
Cool head. People get told things in confidence, if they then start spouting to much in public forums it’s breaks trust, confidence and friendships.

It’s a need to know basis and you don’t need to know (via this forum).
It Blue Fox and or Mac want everyone to know, you’ll find out in due course.

Jonesy83

I ain't the one coming on here spouting fake information.
I spouting what fans are apparently in the know like you / are claiming to be, and have told me on a Cardiff Devils Forum. If you have heard / know any different and are more in the know yourself and can correct me, carry on

Did anybody else notice tho handshakes between Carruth and some of our players? A warmish embrace for Richie and Batch, a few words for Bownsy but pretty frosty looking with Duggan and Waller.

Also not Carruth related it but it got a bit animated between Arniel and I’m guessing the Nomad player he got the 5+ game for. One of the other Nomad players looked to diffuse it and then when they shook hands the second time by the devils bench Arniel was shrugging his shoulders quite aggressively towards him. Either he didn’t like the call or the player didn’t like the hit or a combination of the two.

kingmo19.1

For all the Carruth obsessives:-

Spoke to the man this morning, he had 2 poached eggs and toast for his breakfast followed by a glass of orange juice and 2 cups of tea (with 1 sugar).

After a post-breakfast stretch, he then scratched his left bollock then had a nap!

Still sleeping!