CC Final

Foxy

Not assuming anything but im not booking until we get there. Not interested otherwise.

Too much money too close to playoffs but if we do i'll be on the phone first thing in the morning.

Id be worried about the same thing if i was a coventry fan too. Sheffield have a full day booking ahead of us and its their venue.

I am not making assumptions just based on probability we have a three goal lead and are playing at home. I really cant see Lordo and the boys being at all complacent and will want to put the result of the game beyond doubt by the end of the first period if they can.

Temme

Russkydevil said:
I am not making assumptions just based on probability we have a three goal lead and are playing at home. I really cant see Lordo and the boys being at all complacent and will want to put the result of the game beyond doubt by the end of the first period if they can.
Yeah i agree.

But watching Sheffield win with their 343439'th choice goalie in last night (one that was on Nottinghams books at the start of the year!!!!!) :shock: has made this a little scarier for us :lol:

We have our tickets sorted either way as we're in Sheffield that weekend for our own Hockey tournament.

SteveKing

Flights are booked! I can't wait for the game, I really can't wait for the Red Army Travel bus ride up to Sheffield!!!

Would be nothing sweeter than to win that Cup right in front of the Steeler fans in Sheffield.

Thanks !

So if I book 119 we will get to see the Devils score lots of goals in the 1st and 3rd period close up (hopefully).

I am guessing you have booked A1-3.

Legin

djc7 said:
Thanks !

So if I book 119 we will get to see the Devils score lots of goals in the 1st and 3rd period close up (hopefully).

That's me, I had belief, booked before to get front row.
and to see the same goals as you

SteveKing said:
Flights are booked! I can't wait for the game, I really can't wait for the Red Army Travel bus ride up to Sheffield!!!

Would be nothing sweeter than to win that Cup right in front of the Steeler fans in Sheffield.
Amazing!
See you there!

Legin said:
djc7 said:
Thanks !

That's me, I had belief, booked before to get front row.
and to see the same goals as you
Just booked 4 seats next to you.

Can't wait now - we were going to go to the POFW again this year but I'm having spinal surgery on March 15th so will be out of action for a few weeks so doing this instead.

well chufffed the Devils made thei Challenge cup final. Now to rearrange the game against the Stars from the night before so our boys are nice and fresh for the final!!!

Have Hope#35

Russkydevil said:
well chufffed the Devils made thei Challenge cup final. Now to rearrange the game against the Stars from the night before so our boys are nice and fresh for the final!!!
Sheffield have Belfast on the Saturday so hopefully neither re-arrange! To be honest 1 game weekends don't very often work out too well for us... A nice practice match versus Dundee might do us good, plus the owners are flying over to watch that game and the Final!

Temme

Have Hope#35 said:
Russkydevil said:
Sheffield have Belfast on the Saturday so hopefully neither re-arrange! To be honest 1 game weekends don't very often work out too well for us... A nice practice match versus Dundee might do us good, plus the owners are flying over to watch that game and the Final!
I hope Sheffield don't re-arrange, we have tickets to the Sheff v Belfast game!