CC Semi-Final Dates Confirmed

Have Hope#35

devilman1992 said:
Glad we have the second leg at home, worked for us against giants
Agree, the first leg is the start of a tough run though... It was always going to be the case mind! 6games in 10nights with the Triple Header on the weekend after. When's that spare Import turning up? :lol:

Dont worry look at the blaze game in between the 2 legs.

07 February 2015
EIHL Away Dundee Stars 19:00

08 February 2015
EIHL Away Edinburgh Capitals 18:00

14 February 2015
EIHL Home Belfast Giants 19:00

15 February 2015
EIHL Home Belfast Giants 17:15

21 February 2015
EIHL Away Sheffield Steelers 19:00

22 February 2015
EIHL Home Nottingham Panthers 17:15

wildthing74

Spoke to the person at the club I deal with to reserve all our tickets and looks like we are keeping 7-8 :) I can't see it not changing next year now they have planted the seed.

wildthing74 said:
Spoke to the person at the club I deal with to reserve all our tickets and looks like we are keeping 7-8 :) I can't see it not changing next year now they have planted the seed.
Fantastic news. as long as i know where to book tickets! :D

Anyone have any ideas when they'll release tickets?

clairey_faerie said:
Do Red Army Travel reserve all the away seats or can I still phone up the box office to book?
We only reserve as many as we think we'll need for a particular game, of course you can still call up and book too

At the moment we have reserved all seats in blocks 7 & 8 and some in 9, the tickets will go on public sale 2 weeks before the game

We always keep the away club updated on our bookings at least once a week so that they can release any of our reserved tickets to public sale.

They are already predicting a very fast sell-out for both games

The last thing we'd want is empty seats or fellow Devils fans not travelling thinking the game is sold out

However, save yourself the hassle and cost of driving, parking, buying full price tickets, booking fees, card fees etc. and come with us :D

It's just £33 for an adult and that includes your ticket, no hidden fees, no expensive surprises and you get to sit & travel with great hockey fans

Entertainment and fun guaranteed
:Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana

Have Hope#35

Red Army Travel said:
clairey_faerie said:
Do Red Army Travel reserve all the away seats or can I still phone up the box office to book?
We only reserve as many as we think we'll need for a particular game, of course you can still call up and book too

At the moment we have reserved all seats in blocks 7 & 8 and some in 9, the tickets will go on public sale 2 weeks before the game

We always keep the away club updated on our bookings at least once a week so that they can release any of our reserved tickets to public sale.

The last thing we'd want is empty seats or fellow Devils fans not travelling thinking the game is sold out

However, save yourself the hassle and cost of driving, parking, buying full price tickets, booking fees, card fees etc. and come with us :D

It's just £33 for an adult and that includes your ticket, no hidden fees, no expensive surprises and you get to sit & travel with great hockey fans

Just out of interest what sort of time would you need to leave Cardiff for this game?

kettdevil1

Red Army Travel said:
clairey_faerie said:

Probably being dense here but when you say 'we' do you mean Red Army Travel or the club? In other words, how would people travelling independently get tickets for the away leg....

Red Army Travel said:
clairey_faerie said:

I will be travelling from Swansea and rushing up after work so it just isn't feasible for me to use Red Army Travel unfortunately.

Diafol

I will also be driving up to Cov. Can I book tickets through RAT without travel or do I have to take pot luck and sit with the Blaze fans ?

Wow! three blocks! I can see us selling that and more. Might have to think about Red army travel. one of the lads gets sick going on coaches so if there are too many going in the car i'll volunteer to to it on the coach. :RAWK

wildthing74

Diafol said:
I will also be driving up to Cov. Can I book tickets through RAT without travel or do I have to take pot luck and sit with the Blaze fans ?
Everybody will be fine. They reserve ours so that all the travel busses are together plus they give us a £1 off adult tickets so fans save coming with RAT.

Boxing Day we reserved 130 and took that amount yet there was easily 300 Devils fans there so more than half made their own way and got in fine.

The busses will leave late afternoon if people want to use them that giving people more time to get away from work.

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Diafol said:
Everybody will be fine. They reserve ours so that all the travel busses are together plus they give us a £1 off adult tickets so fans save coming with RAT.

Boxing Day we reserved 130 and took that amount yet there was easily 300 Devils fans there so more than half made their own way and got in fine.

The busses will leave late afternoon if people want to use them that giving people more time to get away from work.
I can confirm I have extended my triple header leave to be able to travel to Coventry !! My week of hockey , drinking, travelling and recovering commences on 12 Feb back to work on 19th ! :D