Challenge Cup Final....Who do you Want ??

James said:
Holl_5 said:
*Why is f-o-r-k filtered out?! :lol:
I have no idea. I found out f-l-i-c-k is also as is face-book. They aren't on the banned list. I'm looking further into it.
<edit>
fork flick and facebook hurrah .. overkeen wildcarding due to the banning of f**k :D
Why is sheet not banned?! :lol:

Chris

Administrator
I forgot to add s***t to the swear filter, but added f**k thinking it would only go for 4 letter words, forgetting about fork and other such words ;)

Still, it's taken me weeks to work it out, goooo me :D

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Gazza272 said:
For me its all much of a muchness.

Nottingham are a really good hockey team, but have a history of bottling the big occaisions, While Sheffield have a history of ALWAYS rising to the big occaisions, just look at this season bobbins in the league but 20/20 champions with their back up netminder and got further in europe than any other EIHL team in the EIHL era.

Either team we play we will have to be at our upmost best to win
Spot on Gazza, couldn't agree more !

Chris said:
I forgot to add s***t to the swear filter, but added f**k thinking it would only go for 4 letter words, forgetting about fork and other such words ;)

Still, it's taken me weeks to work it out, goooo me :D

Chris.

Is this the point where a moderator comes along and chastises you and James for using stars to outwit the swear filter. The swear filters is there for a reason, please use alternative language! Mod.

(Err, no, forgot - you and James ARE the mods......... as you were) ;)

James

Administrator
'Steelers' was on the banned list for a while when we launched the site as we thought it was amusing.. Turned out it was wasn't :) Anyway back on topic. I'd rather us have the Steelers as our away performance at the NIC is so bad. However, whatever Simmsy said at he beginning of the season about Shuff beating the Panties over the 8 game series, can you see the Steelers beating them at all at the moment?

Sheffield for me - for the same reasons as most have posted before, I think we have a better chance of beating them home and away, our record in nottingham is very poor. As our semi final proved home form is cruical and could be where the final is won or lost whoever we play. Lets go Devils !!!!
CJ