Challenge Cup Final

jenks33

Thread starter #1
Anyone looking forward to this tonight? I hope I’m wrong but I can see it being very one sided. Fingers crossed Shane Owen has another one of those nights where he’s outstanding again. I’ll go Giants 5-1 Fife

Pondlife

Viaplay is £15 a month which means pretty much the same cost as a stream. Tempted to sign up for March + April for CC and Playoffs and then bin it.

Wannabe2

Anyone looking forward to this tonight? I hope I’m wrong but I can see it being very one sided. Fingers crossed Shane Owen has another one of those nights where he’s outstanding again. I’ll go Giants 5-1 Fife
I will be watching it, can see a one sided game unless Flyers pull off spectacular night, so come on you Flyers.

Pope#42

I agree it could be one sided but Fife have proven many times this season that they should not be taken for granted. Belfast have all the pressure going into this game. Really hope the flyers can pull it out of the bag though as it would be great for the league to see one of the non arena teams win a trophy. Go Fife!

NathanG

Viaplay is £15 a month which means pretty much the same cost as a stream. Tempted to sign up for March + April for CC and Playoffs and then bin it.
It's a waste of time having it tbh unless you watch NHL at silly o'clock. There's hardly any EIHL on.

Diafol

I have it at £80 per annum currently.
Record loads of NHL and watch it at sensible o’clock!
Or use the app and watch it whenever you want.

Cheaper than buying webcasts too, as Aaron Murphy pointed out...

C'mon Flyers !!!!

Diafol

I know Murph gets some stick, but watching the Giants highlights in the build-up makes me thankful he's there instead of their regular commentator

E.D.S.

Thank goodness for Murph. Nothing is worse than having to watch the Giant stream on mute due to their commentator. Although we've got to put up with Colin Shields on Viaplay.

I appreciate we invented cheque book hockey, until the Steelers came along but the Giants have taken it to a new level this season. Would love a Flyers win but I think the best we can hope for is that they make it competitive.

Jonesy83

Hope I’m wrong but I think this game is going to be very one sided…Shane Owen is going to need to be a brick wall tonight.