Champagne moments

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #1
Hi all.

As per the Devils tweet earlier, I would like to ask the inferno massive for their favourite moments of the season, covering hopefully as many players as possible. The awards voting has finished and the winners are decided, so this week I am hunting down footage for the winners, but also other moments to feature in some videos for the awards and later online.

I would be extremely grateful for any input here as featuring the fans' favourite goals, hits, fights etc would be a perfect way to end this great regular season.

What I really need, if you could, is the game the moment is from also so that in conjunction with the fine folk at Icetime TV I can track down the clip. If I had a brain for hockey plays like Franny, I would already know the game when you said the moment. I don't, and need all the help I can get. So - without giving anything at all away, please assume the following clips will be included in the video montages, and if you can add your own:

Hotham's goal in Belfast.
Lordo's goal from last night against MK
Faryna's fight against Gagnon.
Couple of worldy's from our goalies
Trophy lift by Richie
Sheffield CC semi final clips

And no doubt a few other staple, great clips captured by the fab Howard and Icetime (and other teams) this season.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and assistance.

Sully

matbur

Fournier's coast to coast (can't remember against who sorry but well documented)

Another game I can't remember, way back in earlier in season was a play where Faryna put in three good hits in succession - again, sorry I can't give more details but it was another well documented moment, and I'm sure someone will be able to fill in the gaps.

Gazza272

Fournier's coast to coast (can't remember against who sorry but well documented)

Another game I can't remember, way back in earlier in season was a play where Faryna put in three good hits in succession - again, sorry I can't give more details but it was another well documented moment, and I'm sure someone will be able to fill in the gaps.

Fournier has had a couple, the best being against Guildford in the first away game at the Spectrum. There was also a pretty good one against Coventry at Christmas time.

ASHIPP

Some moments from our CHL home games especially the GWG against Davos.

Any clips of Matthew Myers's grittiness in the corners, epic board battles and puck turnovers on the opposition.

Last edited:

Devil_Abroad

If you can get it then Martin’s goal in Davos - our first ever goal in CHL (don’t mention the score though)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #20
Thanks all. Matthew's PK shift was one of the first on my list, that'll feature. Great suggestions, I think I have all of these now too outside the Davos (though I haven't yet looked for that).

Diolch.