Champions!!!!!

backrow

What a great win by the Devils who really dominated the play in a lot of ways! Steelers received an absolutely unbelievable goaltending performance that kept the score so close. All 4 lines kept the pressure on the Steelers.
I couldn't believe the holding call that was made against Culli with about 3 minutes left but the Devils had another great penalty kill. Then it was great to see Culli block 2 shots in a row in the last seconds with the goalie out for an extra attacker. I think I heard that the Steelers had only 3 shots in the 3rd. Huge celebration tonight!
I just checked game sheet at EIHL site. The Steelers had 2 shots in the 2nd and 3 in the 3rd. That's pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
Could have been 10 to 15 shots though guys if our players didn't throw there body in the way!!
That was the difference tonight our players did what it took to win the game and Sheffield just seem to think there skill and ability will win it when it won't :)

Go devils

Russky

It would have been a cricket score had it not been for the Outstanding Mustokovs. He kept them in the game and fully deserves his MOM award.

Gaz G

What a performance. Loved TKs assessment of Lordo in his interview and couldn't agree more. Fantastic evening.

ASHIPP

So so proud of our beloved Team....the reward for a job well done and they deserved it. The broad smiles and player celebrations afterwards clearly showed how much that win means for them.

Also proud of the way the Club managed events this afternoon. TK and the whole off-ice team and volunteers put on a really seamless show.

And our fantastic owners ....so glad they and their families could experience the final and see how their Club has evolved.

Class act from top to bottom.

So proud of the team last night. Traveled down to watch the game and the effort that Lord put in was second to none. Threw himself in front of three slapshots from the point. Just total commitment and effort.

I never want Louis to leave either. He's just dominant at both ends of the ice. Easily the best skater on the club.

Koop11

One of the best days ever being a Devils fan of 25 years +. To win the final at home was something else. What a great venue IAW was for this showpiece competition. I’ll never forget that day.

RedDevil17

One of the best days ever being a Devils fan of 25 years +. To win the final at home was something else. What a great venue IAW was for this showpiece competition. I’ll never forget that day.
Amazing atmosphere. Unreal from both fans and easily the best game I've seen this season. Hats off to Thommo too.