Change at Steelers

Wannabe2

Thread starter #23
Didn’t even know there was bowling tonight, you know nothing about me dude, yes I love my club, I wouldn’t have supported them for 33yrs otherwise, from game 1 against Ashfield. My motto is we win as a team, and we lose as a team, and I don’t believe in calling individuals out as I think that’s classless, that’s my take on it. When you have been thru times when we could have lost our club several times, and lost it for good, then you appreciate these very good times, and they are certainly very good times, better than when Steelers dominated everything. So never forget you have to walk in other people’s shoes before you can really know what they are about.

Devilsatw

Didn’t even know there was bowling tonight, you know nothing about me dude, yes I love my club, I wouldn’t have supported them for 33yrs otherwise, from game 1 against Ashfield. My motto is we win as a team, and we lose as a team, and I don’t believe in calling individuals out as I think that’s classless, that’s my take on it. When you have been thru times when we could have lost our club several times, and lost it for good, then you appreciate these very good times, and they are certainly very good times, better than when Steelers dominated everything. So never forget you have to walk in other people’s shoes before you can really know what they are about.
Look at you ya touchy bugger.

Yes I been through all the bad and good times. Thank you.

Like a road trip to Nottingham back in the early 2000s I was actually one of the people who stood outside John Lewis store before heading to the game.

I watched us through thick and thin under Paul ragan too.

I was one of the fans stood outside the bbt on the opening night against Newcastle for roughly 1 hour I believe only to be told go home the ice wasn’t safe to be played on.

I remember getting excited when they announced before a game in the bbt that Thomas kurkka was signed up for 2 years but really he wasn’t and was lied too.

What an amazing player he was.

The difference between me and you is I say it how it is and you don’t.

Kevlar68

My dads bigger than your dad, yada yada yada. Just because you "Say it how it is" doesn't make you right, it's your opinion but doesn't mean to say your correct and everyone else is wrong, everyone is allowed their opinion.

If i'm being honest i don't see many jumping to agree with you on your opinions on this forum, again this is just my opinion, doesn't make me correct either.

Devilsatw

To m
My dads bigger than your dad, yada yada yada. Just because you "Say it how it is" doesn't make you right, it's your opinion but doesn't mean to say your correct and everyone else is wrong, everyone is allowed their opinion.

If i'm being honest i don't see many jumping to agree with you on your opinions on this forum, again this is just my opinion, doesn't make me correct either.
Many people sit back and say nothing.
If that’s what they want to do that’s fine but I would prefer to say how I feel.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #28
I apologise Devilsatw, I thought you were a youngster and being new on the forum, unless you used to post under a different name, thinking of it you do sound familiar. You say it as it is in your mind and that’s fine, I say it as it is in my mind which should also be fine surely. Your a pessimist, I am a optimist, we differ thankfully.

Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion, but with all due respect I think some nonsense is being spouted. We have had one bad weekend this season, following a CHL campaign where we have had some of the best results in our clubs history, and suddenly we should start following the Steelers model of swinging the axe!? Granted if that bad weekend becomes a bad month or 2 months you might have a point, but as it stands I think such talk is ridiculously uneducated and dramatic to put it politely. And to follow on from Wannabes reference regards to length of time watching the game....I'm sure there's "young newbies" who talk a hell of a lot more sense.