Chat about Devils signings

jimmy snels

Thread starter #61
So u did agree... :lol:
Personally id still make a full change but im more concerned we we might end up with the same D at the minute to be honest and I would be less happy with that!

jimmy snels

Thread starter #63
I hope so mate! A couple of hopefully stronger players on D would make a world of difference. Weller and a mccalister type players would b perfect

ASHIPP

KaneDevils said:
I think we might have a new goalie and two new D men for next season.
;)
Certainly reading the tone of G's words in 'the Echo' this week there is no doubt that the club and coaching team acknowledge how important it is to have a big season next seson and be competitive against big teams. To me this signals that positional changes will be made.

Koop11

If nothing else we must have depth in physicality next season. Last season was in large parts cringing to watch as many a team came to the ‘fortress’ that was the BBT and intimidate us.

We need a lead enforcer but also other guys who will be prepared to muscle it up when required. Whilst it is important we are competitive, we are never going to win the league, certainly is its new format, while we are in the situation we are in. Therefore, I personally don’t see the point in focussing much of our resources on having 3 scoring lines. It’s a luxury we cannot afford unfortunately so I say do the next best thing and entertain!

jimmy snels

Thread starter #75
Wannabe2 said:
elliswf said:
I have been told that the signing for friday is Frank Doyle
Did the person who told you also tell you to put it on a public forum
Who cares its a forum.... if I heard a rumour id write it on here to :roll: for what its worth ellis it was rumoured a few weeks ago but I believe has since been disproven as he has signed in italy (thats a civil answer)