CHL Tickets

mjh

Looks like there are still quite a few tickets to sell for the upcoming games. I'm surprised as I thought the place would be packed out. Previous CHL matches have been poorly attended but the best hockey standard I've seen. Can't wait till Thursday!

Earnie

Having the two CHL games on Freesport does not help ticket sales. You would however think that the urge to see the new team in action would overcome that if you are a keen fan?

Wannabe2

Totally agree buddy, but a Thursday, CHL not everyone’s cup of tea, Covid fears still apparent. If your not a die hard and can’t wait to see your team it’s a hard slog. To many people Devils v Mannheim don’t mean jack shit unfortunately, us Devils freaks will be there but many won’t which is a great shame. But that’s life.

BostonBart22

I wouldve thought the clubs will get a fee from tv company for loss off ticket sales, be a great gesture by the club to fill the stadium with key workers free or a donation on the door for a named charity..

Kevlar68

Well we're making the most of our first game back and instead of driving down we're catching 2 buses from lisvane down to IAW so we can make a night of it.

moggy#9

Looks like there are still quite a few tickets to sell for the upcoming games. I'm surprised as I thought the place would be packed out. Previous CHL matches have been poorly attended but the best hockey standard I've seen. Can't wait till Thursday!
Ordinarily I would be at the chl games with my wife, children and brother (so 5 tickets). With the covid situation though and the fact that the club won't be checking vaccination and test status, we've decided to give it a miss and watch on TV. Sadly it's worrying that there are some people who seem to be intent on finding ways around the rules, and this is a big concern. Unless things get tightened up or the covid situation improves markedly I can see us relying an awful lot on streaming this year. It's just not worth the risk to vulnerable people near us.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Wondered why i couldn't book seats and thought it was cheap for seats, the club themselves told me visitors section was 115. Will sort it, cheers.

Last edited: