Clan release Galbraith... Signs for Steelers

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Just spotted this on twitter!
Braehead Clan can confirm that Jade Galbraith has been released from the Clan with immediate effect.
www.braeheadclan.com

And he's signed for the Steelers, which isn't entirely surprising after Simms comments recently...
Head coach Ryan Finnerty said "We've been after Jade since the team in yellow down the road released him. We tried all last summer to bring him here but his contract with the Clan was already signed. I think he has enjoyed his time in Scotland but he wants to play for a team serious about challenging for trophies.
www.sheffieldsteelersihc.co.uk

Wouldn't have been a bad pickup for the Devils, although no idea who he could have replaced but wonder if this is linked to their recent poor form?

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #8
It's almost been worth it just to see how angry DWD can get now he's still banned on here and is raging on twitter :D

Finny

@patricksmyth

Never realised who DWD was until he got booted by nasty nasty Chris. I always Patrick down as an intelligent lad whilst DWD always seemed...... well...... :DWD

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #12
It wasn't even me who got to wave the banhammer around, but after seeing his tears i'll accept responsibility :D

Everyone says he's pretty reasonable away from the forums...

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #15
That'll probably be DWD and big dave steeler still having a rage and getting people worked up :D

Half expect he ran straight off to tell Braehead and Sheffield what happened, still it'll just be like the good old days of Bob threatening us with legal action every week (slight exageration :p), plus if they want the domain names it'll just mean we can finally use the clam logo we've had in storage :)

Nothing new about a bit of a wind up and pretty obviously just done for a laugh and nothing more.

You would hope that the vast majority of people without an axe to grind or an agenda would just mutter something under their breath in this direction and then laugh it off. I think the reaction from one :DWD or two people elsewhere though is just hilarious.

I think that we are all just desperate to hear of improvements to our team (Clan) I think we will get the balance right in the end however we have to play a waiting game.

drainage

Finny said:
drainage said:
Comments on Squealer forum you could be in trouble for copyright issues
:lol: :lol:
I did also say I assume they hadn't seen the links !! They way you cropped the comment makes it look like I think there's an issue and I don't!! The comments made me chuckle!