Clan to get a lot tougher

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Apparently the Clan have signed Colt King, if so great signing, tough as nails and can score, the league just got a bit more interesting.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
My one big wish was King to the Devils, but he will be at the Clan in time to play against the Steelers.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #5
clanfandoug said:
Club also announced be numerous new signings in team from Jan 10th
Awesome signing for you mate, so jealous, hopefully your club is on the way to better things, your fans certainly deserve it. So So jealous.

jimmy snels

i can't help but think if biz doesn't come back we've missed out on a player who we drastically needed. he puts up points, hits and is a ferocious fighter who offers real intimidation. i genuinely think Olson may have some real competition here. if he tries to do to king what he did to deeds he's going to get knocked out!!!

Clan have been missing a tough guy all season... Having King will be a massive boost to them..

There will be quite a few signings being made in the next week or so..

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
Clan to lose there NHL Player

Drew Miller is due to return to NA very soon, with strong rumours that the NHL may get sorted by mid Jan, its going to get very interesting soon.

Skippy

Re: Clan to lose there NHL Player

Wonder if we will get someone into Biz's slot sooner as its looking like the NHL will be starting

KaneDevils

I just wanted to beat DanHall to the draw, Again :lol:

Seriously though, Weller will be back, just not quite yet. Maybe in time for our first season in the new rink. ;)
Colt King would of been great, perfect in fact. Wasn't there something going round though why he left Sheffield?Some rumour about him being disruptive?