Clan v Giants

moggy#9

With the losses piling up they must be in danger of falling out of contention for the league. They're going to need major changes, and their fans will be outraged.

Christopher

I wouldn’t underestimate any of the Scottish clubs this year, they can and will be doing some serious damage to the outcome of who is gonna win the league.

Earnie

Giants have only scored one power play goal in their last five games. They missed three opportunities in the third period last night.

Hedd Wyn John

With the losses piling up they must be in danger of falling out of contention for the league. They're going to need major changes, and their fans will be outraged.
As it stands, I wouldn't rule out Belfast purely on the basis that they were on a mediocre run last year then they totally revamped their team half way through last season and romped home in the second half of the year to win the title. My head says Sheffield look like the most dangerous team and will be the biggest challenge for the title.

Devils86

As it stands, I wouldn't rule out Belfast purely on the basis that they were on a mediocre run last year then they totally revamped their team half way through last season and romped home in the second half of the year to win the title. My head says Sheffield look like the most dangerous team and will be the biggest challenge for the title.
Steelers usually start strong but then drop form, will be interesting to see if that happens again this season. However, they are looking good this year.

Earnie

Well, the Clan player struck his foot forward into a position where it correctly defected the puck into the net!. I can understand the grief in the Giants Camp!

Hedd Wyn John

Steelers usually start strong but then drop form, will be interesting to see if that happens again this season. However, they are looking good this year.
Yes that's been highlighted before but the current Steelers line up is the strongest they've had in years. Good size & speed. Plenty of goal scorers, and crucially for any team chasing silverware- a tough defence and reliable netminding. Sure I hope they repeat their annual dip in form but only time will tell.

moggy#9

I've just seen the video of Chad's hit, and it's really not that bad. It is late by the crazy iihf standards, but he glided into the hit and was in the sight line of the player he was checking. If anything, the hit was a bit high, but it's hard to tell from that angle. The clan player seemed to go into the boards heavily, so maybe there's more to it than I can make out on first viewing.