Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Absolute master class performance tonight,we were just unplayable,it was Harlem Globetrotter stuff .Easily best performance of season.Everyone played well but Crandall was something else on the d

Slartibartfast

Absolute master class performance tonight,we were just unplayable,it was Harlem Globetrotter stuff .Easily best performance of season.Everyone played well but Crandall was something else on the d
Crandall on D? Mosey on first line. Sandford and Cox split up?. Is Russell insane? Oh we won 7-0. This is why Russell is the coach and Im not. Gotta love what he is doing with this team. That is one of the best performances I have watched.

kettdevil1

Do you understand the game?
I assume that the question is rhetorical :)

That was a great bounceback performance and the D in particular were superb. Really liked the new lines, Sanford looked far more lively that he has and Cox was also far more involved. Busch was the obvious MOM but credit to Crandall who I think might well work very well indeed as a replacement for Mosey on D. The silence in the building from early on was golden.

Wannabe2

Ohh look we change bowns with a decent import and hammer Glasgow. 7.0

What a surprise
He had an average of 4 shots per period against him hardly testing, good netminder but get a grip, and 7 of those were very poor. We could have played the 3rd with 6 outskaters and still won easily. Your downer on Bowns is like listening to a very boring record, on and on and on and on.

Rempel16

Ohh look we change bowns with a decent import and hammer Glasgow. 7.0

What a surprise
And the fact Wall didn’t get man of the match should tell you all you need to know about how much he had to do.

This time last year your posts were all about how good the Devils were.

Now they are actually good you’re finding someone to negative about. Very odd.

Looking forward to seeing the highlights. All goals 5 on 5. Points spread all over the place, much like the lines. A debut shutout. Awesome!

BostonBart22

Great bouncebackabilty win, 4pts next weekend a must to keep pressure on Nottingham and Sheffield when they return...did hear steelers back playing next Sunday.