Clan vs Giants tonight

Wannabe2

Just bought mine, thanks Diablo that’s me sorted tonight beers in fridge, Star of Wales take away curry and live hockey. Thanks buddy come on you Clan.

Wannabe2

4`-1 to Giants end of 2nd, yes it’s early days but Glasgow look piss poor, and that’s in front of a big crowd tonight. Was hoping for more from clan tonight, but I wouldn’t be a happy bunny watching my team play like this crap.

Wannabe2

I was surprised by Clan, very slow out of the blocks and didn't look the same team we played last week. Giants didn't have to do much.
Absolutely, they looked heavy legged, a bit lossed very bland, and certainly short of ideas. Hope they get a grip because it would be pretty neat to have 3 strong Scottish teams.

Wannabe2

Yes Coombs is a very good player, I thought Steelers might have nicked him. Hopefully Clan will get better with a few more games together.

moggy#9

Don't forget that Belfast have been training for weeks and playing competitive games at a high level. Clan are still working things out. Judge both teams at the end of October.