closing in on signing

Finny

Old17New2 said:
Glad to see that Phil is back but can we have someone new announced next time please. Bring on the new season cant wait!!!! :D
For me, I wanted Phil Hill re-signed and announced as soon as possible. He was a key player last year and the longer it went on - the more chance of someone poaching him.

Plus we have the article in SW Echo saying we have an offer out to a new player. Maybe it will be all sorted by the weekend so we can have another signing announcement soon! :D

samidevils said:
Its nice that Phil told G all along that he wouldn't sign for anyone else in the elite. So JBs theory is out the window.
Hockey player in telling fans what they want to hear shocker :eek: :lol:

We found them out when a couple of Blaze players were heard saying that Coventry is a beautiful city ... ;)

Sliput

J.B said:
samidevils said:
Its nice that Phil told G all along that he wouldn't sign for anyone else in the elite. So JBs theory is out the window.

We found them out when a couple of Blaze players were heard saying that Coventry is a beautiful city ... ;)
He didnt tell fans....he told G. :roll:

J.B said:
samidevils said:

Haha true, at least you have a sense of humor JB.

Used to live in Nuneaton, even that was too close to Cov. lol

ASHIPP

J.B said:
Looks like Hill is negotiating hard for a pay increase after a decent year, perhaps even holding out for a move to one of the bigger clubs in the league. I’m glad the Blaze were able to sign our British players up so early, showing that they were keen to sign/re-sign. Even if Adams does manage to get him back after these marathon negotiations, you wonder whether the extra costs could have been better spent elsewhere :roll:
J.B. - think you'll find most of our re-signings were announced early, showing that those guys were keen to re-join the Devils. Please note what Phil says in his interview - that he had told Gerad Adams before the end of last season that he would not sign for another club. Must be a bitter pill for you to swallow, J.B., seeing as the Blaze was one of those clubs interested in signing Phil :lol: !

I really believe you must be a closet Devils fan because you seem to spend all your time on here. Or is the news coming out of the Blaze website too boring for you?! :cry: