Clouthier owns Sharpe

So exactly how much ice time did sharpe have before his little indescretion? & was it announced in the local press on friday? :evil:

And what will Cruickshanks punishment be? :roll:

The Elite league will have to deal with this regardless of whether Phoenix report or cite the incidences otherwise it should leave them wide open to litigation from other clubs punished by their get tough stance at the beginning of the season.

Nice to see we're back on a level playing field! :evil: :evil:

James said:
What did Sharpie expect? to win? Bringing new meaning to the phrase 'out of his league'
if he did expect to win then he must have something missing up stairs, well we can expect to see much more of him getting an a$$ wooping lol

that video just made my day :lol: sharpe is such a tool, he can expect a lot more of them this season. I'd love to know why matsos is wasting his wages on him, hes brought him in to fight and he cant even do that properly!!
That women really makes the video, hilarious.

I love how they've deleted my comment, and all the ones that have laughed at Sharp. :roll:

I think I said 'Nice to see Sharp get owned. Brought in to fight and he can't even manage that.' Ah well must have touched a nerve.

Chris

Administrator
Goooooooooooooo Clouthier :)

I doubt the league will do anything about Cruickshank, bit of an arse seeing as all the lies we had to put up with from the Steelers.

Chris.