Continental Cup

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know when continental cup tickets go on sale and should there be.a 3 game ticket deal to all supporters?

Kevlar68

Thread starter #6
Cheers, got Hotel booked for that weekend in Penarth, got a tabled booked in Coffi Co for the Wales game before Saturdays game, just need the game tickets now.
Hoping for a discount package if you buy all 3 games.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #9
It's a good incentive to go to all 3 and the club may get more sales with that than individual game tickets and money for all 3 games up front. How many would go to third game if lose first two?
If we lose the first 2 I doubt I'd pay for third if all full price tickets BUT if a 3 ticket deal is offered I'd go to all no matter what the results.
As I've stated before it's a 18 mile round trip from house every day so that's 54 miles on the clock and petrol for the journeys.
Friday we'd be hitting commuter traffic.
Saturday Wales game in town.
My partner and myself will be able to enjoy a beer at each game as not having to worry about driving.
So that's why we booked hotel Friday and Saturday night and train to penarth, so much easier for us.

Last edited:

moggy#9

I was hoping to be at all six games, but given that it's my daughter's birthday, I may have to watch some on the stream. ;-) I'm assuming that as the hosting club we'll get all evening games, with the other matches early afternoon.

tim78

Kevin if we're knocked out the CC it might be free for season tickets .

£22 for the day or I think £45 for the weekend sounds fair, will have to wait and see though really looking forward to the club adding this one to the banners.

Kevin roog

Kevin if we're knocked out the CC it might be free for season tickets .

£22 for the day or I think £45 for the weekend sounds fair, will have to wait and see though really looking forward to the club adding this one to the banners.
Or we might get the playoff quarter final free like this year just gone

Kevin roog

Another thing, it’s not the CHL, I can’t name any of the opposing players(or the teams for that matter) should still be a great event though I imagine