Coventry Away 18th

Matt Miller has been asking on Facebook if there is a bus going up. His parents are over visiting him and they want to go to the game so he is looking for transport for them.

Ger-Devils

I know, unable to help him. I spoke to him about this earlier and apologised about no room etc. We did have two cars going but 2 dropped out so down to 1 car and all fitting in there

before i get my tickets, as i haven't been to coventry before, which block is for away fans. don't fancy sitting in the middle of all the blaze fans!!

got a car full going. just phoned sky dome and they said they were nearly sold out and i needed to reserve my tickets even for away fans.. we got block 8 x 4..

see you all there. lets hope for 4 in a row.. come on DEVILS :D

alfie said:
got a car full going. just phoned sky dome and they said they were nearly sold out and i needed to reserve my tickets even for away fans.. we got block 8 x 4..

see you all there. lets hope for 4 in a row.. come on DEVILS :D
I think they are you having you on. I have just gone to book a couple of tickets for tonight and only a 1/4 of the away block has been sold...Block 7 has only a handfull of seats sold.

This is not a season ticket game for the Blaze and also a midweek so i cant see it selling out this early, maybe tonight people will just decide to go.

This isnt aimed at you personally as i know you were just quoting what you were told :)

Diafol

The forecast isn't great, especially around rush hour apparently.
Having said that, it's been snowing here in the Valleys since mid-morning, and it's not sticking to the roads that badly.
I think I'll reserve judgment until about 4.00 before I sweep the snow off my car.

It has changed from sleet this morning to wet snow at the moment. The temperature is due to drop to around freezing at midnight so the journey up should be fine, the journey back might be a bit more challenging. Safe driving!

Ger-Devils

We left Cardiff at 4pm, we got to the rink 8:30! Absolute nightmare as you left the m50 to get on the m5 then congestion on the m42 which is the norm! It didn't help that the main road into Coventry was down to one lane too. Doesn't matter now as we got the win and we got home alot quicker than going up!