Crosbys pre season training

bizzare...yes, funny...hell yes....true....mostly yes! :lol:
i LOL'd at the "bandwagon" pens fans who dont know anyone besides cindy, its so true! ;)
on another note, anyone see jason blakes spinorama shootout goal?

MikeRichards18 said:
bizzare...yes, funny...hell yes....true....mostly yes! :lol:
i LOL'd at the "bandwagon" pens fans who dont know anyone besides cindy, its so true! ;)
on another note, anyone see jason blakes spinorama shootout goal?
It doesn't help that you can only get Crosby or Malkin ones over here though. But you are right, It is quite noticeable how many Penguin Jerseys have sprung up in the rink this year after last years play off run.

And Blakes spinorama goal was amazing!

But you are right, It is quite noticeable how many Penguin Jerseys have sprung up in the rink this year after last years play off run.
yeah they were springing up before the playoffs anyway due to cindys "beckham" like effect he has on other countrys (we all know how crap beckham is ;) ) but yes the playoff run has added to the amount of pens jerseys worn by "pens" fans.
There were quite alot of pens tops at the squeelers game which i had a little chuckle to myself because i was wearing my richards top knowing we beat the pens 6-3 but i knew 80% of the people wearing pens tops didnt even know that :lol:

MikeRichards18 said:
There were quite alot of pens tops at the squeelers game which i had a little chuckle to myself because i was wearing my richards top knowing we beat the pens 6-3 but i knew 80% of the people wearing pens tops didnt even know that :lol:
Skippy got to mock me a LOT for that one! :cry: I wonder how many of those pens fans went through the pain that was Penguins 'Generation X', the days when we had Milan Kraft and Rico Fata as top 6 forwards and Steve McKenna was out Captain :?