DCF Racenight & Framed Signed Anniversay Shirt

Thread starter #1
A reminder that this Friday see's the DCF Racenight event at the Wharf pub from 7pm onwards. There will be races beeing run from 7.45pm-10.15pm approx. After this Paul Sullivan will be taking over the night with Disco and Karaoke till late!! Tickets for the night are on sale at the Devils desk tonight, or you will be able to pay on the door. £6 or £10 for a couple.

This is s great night out, and a fantastic way to see in what is sure to be an exciting weekend of Devils hockey!

We also have a signed Anniversary shirt which has been framed up by Cardiff Framing. We are running a tricast on the night (predict the first three places correctly), to win the shirt!! This shirt will also be on the Devils desk tonight, so even if you are not coming down Friday you have a chance to come down for a look and to put you name into the hat. It will be £2 a guess, and the winner will be contacted.

Thanks!

mazza03

Are the team going to be there? I hope not with two very important games on the week end, don't want to be a killjoy but it's a bit silly having it before these games.

OK I have my asbestos mac on.

Thread starter #3
Hi All,

Reminder that tonight is the DCF racenight and Karaoke at the Wharf Pub! Please come down and show your support for the club and the DCF if your are free tonight. Even if you can just pop in for an short while. The money raised is going towards developing more home grown talents like, Stevie Lyle, Phil Hill, Sam Smith, Alex Symonds, Ben Davies etc.

Great way to start the weekend!