Dear Santa

Jones72

Thread starter #1
Dear Santa

I've (mostly) been a good boy this year. There have only been couple...well, a few...cruel jeers at opposing players and refs - though I don't think the "Oi...Hewitt..Yer 'eads on upside down!" during the introductions counts because at least three of his team mates laughed, and Darnell deserves it.

I know you're busy, and everyone keeps asking you for stuff, but this year I don't want a new bike or a £600 iPad. If at all possible, all I want is all of this year's Devils squad to sign for next season.

I haven't enjoyed hockey this much in years!

Thanks

Ger

SteveKing

Dear Ger,

I've heard that you have been a good boy this year so I'll see what I can do. I can't promise that it'll happen by Christmas morning but I have a good feeling that the vast majority of this squad will be back next year. Now be a good little boy and go out and buy everyone you know some Devils tickets to put in their stockings so that we can afford to do it!

Thanks for the letter...but in the future, you can just call me Steve!

Merry Christmas to all of you amazing Devils fans from all of us here in Calgary.

Steve

Wannabe2

Merry Xmas to you Steve( or Santa as some of us think of you) well it's all coming together now just Dandy. Team looking mighty good, crowds up and being entertained as promised.iIn all my years of watching the Devils from game one, the buzz around the club has never been better and that is down to you guys, Management, and Coaching. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting this great club back to where it should be. Hope all you guys and families have a wonderful Xmas, and a amazing new year, it's a great time to be a Devils fan.
Happy Hockey Days.

Finny

SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

I've heard that you have been a good boy this year so I'll see what I can do. I can't promise that it'll happen by Christmas morning but I have a good feeling that the vast majority of this squad will be back next year. Now be a good little boy and go out and buy everyone you know some Devils tickets to put in their stockings so that we can afford to do it!

Merry Christmas to all of you amazing Devils fans from all of us here in Calgary.

Steve
:D :D :D

mazza03

SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

Steve
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of our wonderful owners and their families, you have given me back hockey, Thank you :D :Banana :pickle

Jones72

Thread starter #9
SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

Steve
:)

Consider it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

James

Administrator
Third place and 4 points from first is one of the best Christmas gifts we've had for quite some time. Our usual Devils Christmas gift is 'building for the playoffs' :D

Sheincar

SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

Steve
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our wonderful owners & their families. Thank you for re-igniting my love of this club & restoring confidence in the club. Haven't seen or heard such positivity for a very long time.

Sheincar said:
SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

Steve
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our wonderful owners & their families. Thank you for re-igniting my love of this club & restoring confidence in the club. Haven't seen or heard such positivity for a very long time.
+2000

Wannabe2

phil PLT said:
Sheincar said:
SteveKing said:
Dear Ger,

Steve

+2000
And hopefully soon 3000.

Diafol

Lordo's secret is out. Watch his interview on Made In Cardiff's "Left Field Right Pitch" Sunday 10am and all will be revealed :lol:

Set up made in Cardiff on my sky the other day. Just watching for the first time. What's up with the two mental women on the show before haha I think they were dancing to lady marmalade with rolling pins!!