Deeds to Sheffield

Thread starter #1
Just announced they've signed him. Considering how much crap Simms and their fans gave us saying gone by Xmas two years ago, this is pretty funny.

Finny

Well seeing as he knew for months he'd be joining us and turned up unfit it'll be interesting to see what shape he turns up as he only agreed to this in the last day or two.

Ocko

Deeds was better on paper and for a clip on a highlight reel than he actually was. For 59 minutes of the game he was useless.

Sheffield just got worse, not better.

James said:
Deeds and Latulippe on the same team. Joy.
I wouldn't underestimate Latulippe!
A terrific player....creates and scores.......winds-up the opposition, like no one I've witnessed since Sacratini ( and takes relatively few penalties ). Why we dumped him , yet took Finnerty....only the master of recruitment, Adams, can tell.
Latulippe was twice the player Finnerty was.......and many, many times better than the likes of Prpich.

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
Deeds was better on paper and for a clip on a highlight reel than he actually was. For 59 minutes of the game he was useless.

Sheffield just got worse, not better.
Yet again finding myself in agreement with Ocko.

Wannabe2

schulersagoodun said:
James said:
Deeds and Latulippe on the same team. Joy.
A terrific player....creates and scores.......winds-up the opposition, like no one I've witnessed since Sacratini ( and takes relatively few penalties ). Why we dumped him , yet took Finnerty....only the master of recruitment, Adams, can tell.
Latulippe was twice the player Finnerty was.......and many, many times better than the likes of Prpich.
Latullipe better than Prpich, do me a favour.

wildthing74

I loved Deeds as a Devil but I hope we play him at his own game from the puck drop.He's bound to go head hunting and we have plenty of guys to get in his face snd get him rattled. He's bound to be emotional and I'd love us to not give his team energy by just stopping him early on.

I'm still scratching my head at this one and I can't wait to pick Simmsey up on it.

KaneDevils

Are you seriously having a pop at Adams' recruitment skills?
My god!!

:DWD

drainage

KaneDevils said:
Are you seriously having a pop at Adams' recruitment skills?
My god!!

:DWD
Massive G fan but have been left wondering recently whether it was more Franny than G .....we won't know but there are signs Franny had the better eye ? Guess this season will tell us

ASHIPP

Deeds is a good player....look at his cv. He will do a good job for Steelers if he is allowed to play his natural game. Something that never happened when he was at the Devils.