Deeds

nmase20 said:
ok so it wasn't mentioned in the devil's press release, it was mentioned by blight in his blog though
It was mentioned that he was taking some time out from hockey, which he has hasn't he?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

he's an ice hockey player, that's how he earns a living, he took a month out, and how many of us could afford a month with no lolly. then colorado come calling, who's going to say no to that, what ever went on it's a matter for deeds and deeds alone, all we should be doing is wishing deeds all the best.

I know its only hearsay and rumours! but it seems a bit of a coincidence that the rumours i heard involved both McKenzie and Deeds, and are both no longer Devils! "strange that"

Kipper

Deeds never said he was quitting hockey.He said that he needed to sort his head out and decide what he wanted to do with his life including whether or not to continue playing hockey.I guess some time at home with his family has helped to clear his head

KaneDevils

Kipper said:
Deeds never said he was quitting hockey.He said that he needed to sort his head out and decide what he wanted to do with his life including whether or not to continue playing hockey.I guess some time at home with his family has helped to clear his head
And a month away from Twitter. :lol:

Deeds scored a PP goal for Colorado last night. It'll be interesting to see how his season plays out there. Best of luck to him.