Devil of a deal !!!!! Council staff

Thread starter #1
For a limited time only, the Cardiff devils are offering council employees match tickets for a discounted £11 instead of £17.

A 40% reduction for the 3 games devils v flyers oct 27th...devils v Stingrays 31st. And Devils v Stingrays 10th November.

All staff need to do is present there staff ID card at the ice arena box office to be eligible to purchase up to two tickets per match at concession prices !!! Taken from Cardiff council intranet site ! Enjoy

Ocko

Council workers get enough benefits (waits for the bite...)! How about an armed forces discount?! We are one of the few clubs who have never offered any deals for the forces.

Thread starter #7
Totally agree Ocko. Forces etc should get benefits all over the city !!
As a Council employee benefits !!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm I wont rise to the bait but hey at least I shared the offer (to other council staff) !!! :Banana

voth26

why not do something for regular walk up fans ie me every game costs me around £87 with booking fees and a ticket for my grandson, 4 x £17 adults be nice to play £12/£13

James

Administrator
voth26 said:
why not do something for regular walk up fans ie me every game costs me around £87 with booking fees and a ticket for my grandson, 4 x £17 adults be nice to play £12/£13
Do they not do flex tickets any more ?

DevilDom

What about a deal for people working for SME's in the private sector without all the extra long holidays, fleixble working, gold plated pensions and other benefits council workers already get! :twisted:

Just kidding I think its a good idea, honest. :RAWK

mazza03

voth26 said:
Why don't you stop by the cash point and save yourself the booking fee? That's what I do because I HATE paying booking fees. :evil:

voth26

mazza03 said:
voth26 said:
Why don't you stop by the cash point and save yourself the booking fee? That's what I do because I HATE paying booking fees. :evil:
I don't live in Cardiff and I work to far away to call in to buy tickets before the game, by the time I get home and then travel to Cardiff I get to the rink about 5 mins before the game starts not ideal, so I book them over the phone because its easier but then I have to pay the fees but doing it this way is the lesser of two evils :roll: :roll: