Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

Slartibartfast

Wow brave effort by the Capitals. Didn't look like a bottom place team. Hard 3 days for the Devils but great effort to come away with 6 points. Onwards and upwards

Wannabe2

3games 3wins, can't argue with that well played lads, , big one still to come though, we'll Done lads think you just might deserve a beer.

We'll done devils, fans, players, coach and management! Just hope a few mindless fans will be quiet for a while now( or at least til we lose). As for the egomaniacs protesting I hope you will recognise the efforts by all this weekend before you put further shame on the club next week. Once a devil always a devil through thick and thin. We'll done boys

Jones72

Well done Devils! A great weekend.

Worth noting that our dear MNL got on its high horse at the start of the weekend about the silly comments being sent in (sense of humour bypass anyone?), and then ends up with this gem to illustrated double standards...

20:36 - I wonder if that will shut some people up
20:37 - On second thoughts I doubt it

All very well getting hoity-toity, but you need to at least try to maintain the moral high ground.

davew

3 great results.

Hopefully any knocks and niggles repair themselves quickly, and the guys may have just got the boost they needed to keep the CC alive.

Thanks again to OJ and all the texters this weekend for the upodates on MNL.

rolf

Level devil said:
We'll done devils, fans, players, coach and management! Just hope a few mindless fans will be quiet for a while now( or at least til we lose). As for the egomaniacs protesting I hope you will recognise the efforts by all this weekend before you put further shame on the club next week. Once a devil always a devil through thick and thin. We'll done boys
Errm hello. Looks like s first post and hopefully a last one too. Like you I am delighted by the devils winning a 3 game road trip. As for the rest of your post................... :DWD

ASHIPP

Well done Guys. Awesome 6 point weekend. Something special.

Sounds like it was a v tough game involving a battle of the netminders. The Capitals are a very tough team at home on their big ice.

Devils so deserve a morale boost and its great to be celebrating this instead of wading through all the pages of crap and negativity. Enjoy it Boys you have earned it.

Well Done team.
Excellent 6 point weekend. Nail biting following on MNL tonight. Thanks again MNL.
2 other good results for us tonight. A short break and another gutsy performance in Belfast will put us in with something to play for in Cardiff.
Onward and upward.

Wannabe2

Level devil said:
We'll played devils big time,for another 1st time poster trying to play the game, For the players on the ice well done lads, for the players off the ice good night.

Chris

Administrator
BTW this poster(level devils) smells like a poster aleady removed from this forum. Worth a look mods? Devils Pete hahaha.
No, because they're not DevilsPete.

There's been a few new posters the past few days, on both sides of the 'divide'.

Back on topic anyway...

Finny

Seeing as Levil Devil is using a mobile device, it would be very difficult to confirm or deny whether they have/ had an alternate account.

Other than that, welcome to the forum.

Foxy

Level devil said:
And comments like this helps how????
Dont you think it may just get peoples backs up...........
But carry on just push the wedge in a bit further and watch the divide grow

Finny said:
Seeing as Levil Devil is using a mobile device, it would be very difficult to confirm or deny whether they have/ had an alternate account.

am i the only person who really doesnt care who posts what
both sides get out of your trenches and enjoy the 6 points

TheStub

Re: Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

discountedawaytravel said:
Finny said:

am i the only person who really doesnt care who posts what
both sides get out of your trenches and enjoy the 6 points
+1