devils "cc" mini season ticket

• Thread starter Deleted member 1337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #1
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/chall ... -packages/

Challenge Cup packages

Cardiff Devils will once again be offering a discounted ticket package to all fans who purchase a 'mini season ticket' to the Challenge Cup qualifier games in 2011-12.

Pricing will be the same structure as last year, effectively working out at a great 'Buy 3, get one FREE' deal for season ticket holders, and a 15% discount for non ST holders.

The first CC fixture in Cardiff is the very first competitive home game of the year for the Devils, on Sunday 4th September against massive CC rivals from previous season (and last year's Champions) Nottingham Panthers. Gerad Adams and Neil Francis have been putting together another Devils side that will be tough to beat at home and on the road and this will get the season going with a bang in front of what Adams hopes will be a huge Red Army presence.

"Our cup games against Nottingham are extra special. We always enjoy taking on the Panthers - especially in Cardiff - and these last few years we have been fierce rivals in the cup. We are very keen to start quickly this season and this will be a big, but exciting test of our mettle here in Cardiff."

Tickets will be on sale from the online box office once maintenance has concluded. You can also call 029 20 382001.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adult ST £48, non-ST £55

Concession ST £33, non-ST£38

Child ST £21, non-ST £24

Family 2+3 ST £135, non-ST £153

Family 2+2 ST £117, non-ST £133

Family 2+1 ST £99, non-ST £112

Re: devils "cc" mini season ticket

Has anyone noticed devils are down to play steelers 3 times in challenge cup on fixtures list. Anyone know what's wrong with this?

Ingramator said:
Has anyone noticed devils are down to play steelers 3 times in challenge cup on fixtures list. Anyone know what's wrong with this?
I think it's a typo, I'd imagine the December game is a league one.

Re: Re: devils "cc" mini season ticket

Hynod said:
Ingramator said:
Ahh I see thanks, just because I have people who want to watch it but need to book work off

Ingramator said:
Hynod said:
Ingramator said:
Ahh I see thanks, just because I have people who want to watch it but need to book work off
You'd be better off emailing or tweeting Kelly.

Can't make 3 out of the 4 cup games so no good for me although prob would have taken it up otherwise. Didn't they do a deal last year if you just wanted to go to 3 rather than 4 or something as well?

ledgend777 said:
Can't make 3 out of the 4 cup games so no good for me although prob would have taken it up otherwise. Didn't they do a deal last year if you just wanted to go to 3 rather than 4 or something as well?
Think they did same deal, how much are tickets going to be this season for non st holders you think?

Re: Re: devils

Ingramator said:
ledgend777 said:
Think they did same deal, how much are tickets going to be this season for non st holders you think?
Too much lol :lol:

Beth said:
Ingramator said:
ledgend777 said:
Says on here :) http://cardiffdevils.com/box-office/
Sorry didn't make myself that clear, I meant for a normal game not cc

Anyone been able to get their CC tickets for this year yet? The site said they'd be available following the website maintenance but no sign yet.

Gdraft said:
Anyone been able to get their CC tickets for this year yet? The site said they'd be available following the website maintenance but no sign yet.
No, I rang up about a week ago and tried to book them over the phone. Was told they won't be on sale until the 19th August. Who knows why they were advertised so far in advance!!!