Devils committment to next season

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Well the way things are panning out for next season so far, i thought a well played, thank you, or whatever is due to our Management and Coaching staff. Things are looking very very good so far for the coming season, and Devils fans are getting a very good feel good factor at the moment. Next seasons vibes are defo bigger than they have been for awhile now.
We seem to be going forward more than ever, and that is a huge positive for everyone, a new home on the horizon, its a very good time to be a Devils fan. So make your comments heard here guys and gals, myself i think a huge thank you to all concerned is a small way of saying we are on our way to where this great club should be. Thanks to all at mission control, we are defo on our way to good times. Please leave your remarks here.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

jimmy snels

I'll reserve these comments til I see 11 imports n 4line hockey on the first day of the season :lol: I do agree tho I feel the team is shaping up nicely need some really solid d men signed IMO next along with an enforcer, sniper and gritty type.

Agree with this. I was almost thinking next season would be filler before stepping up a gear going into the new rink. But, awesome that the club clearly want to make a go of the season to come.

We're not having much of a summer so no guilt in wishing it away. Roll on September!

drainage

I am getting a little excited I have to say !

And some of the comments from those who believe they are better than us suggest they are a little envious!

KaneDevils

I can't and to some extent refuse, to get excited until the pot holes in the car park are filled...... ...

HA! Got ya!

Always excited pre-season looking forward to the next, this is no exception. Very happy with what we have for next season already. Myers and Doyle, imo, are excellent additions. The last season in the BBT could be a corker!

:RAWK

Ger-Devils

It would be interesting to see how many current ST holders are still to renew for next year.

I'm one of them as I've had doubts before the signings and football has always come first for me so that ST is sorted- Some bad years watching it over the last 14 or so! Another issue was fixture clash due to tv games etc.

Decided to grab mine on pay day so that's me signed up for another year.

osh

Yeah, pleased with the way things are going, but not getting carried away , we promised much last season as well and then fell away. Lets just hope that whoever we sign, they justify their selection and are not gassed as happened last season. Losing players through injury is tough enough, but unpredictable. Gassing players is a different matter, we lost 4 players during last season plus Biz going back to the NHL, and it's tough to keep a decent momentum going with player movement like that. We must also start with a full compliment of imports.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
In fairness i cant see the point in signing Myers, and keeping our Top Brits and then going with out our full compliment of imports, thats a no brainer surely, i do believe the club mean business this season, and want to go into the new gaff flying. We have made mistakes in the past and hopefully will learn from them. The Brits we have along with the signed imports, and the quality of our netminder is looking very good, The last few signings are obviously crucial, if we get them right which includes toughness then thats us on our way, mind you i am a armchair Coach, which is far easier than real life.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

nice to see a lot of the guys signed early and good imports signed early... gerard must of banned finerty from his facebook page to stop him stealing his findings.... looking forward to the season now !!
:D