Devils Documentary

That was an excellent watch - congrats to all involved. Look forward to seeing more as the season marches on! Great to see Martin reemphasise the importance of a Sunday night game in Fife being just as important as a Saturday dual in Belfast. Looks like there is some real chemistry in the team - long may it continue…

moggy#9

That was excellent. I suspect that these will become harder to put together if the team hits a sticky patch at some point in the season, it if there's some controversy.

There were a few comments during that alluding to stuff went on over the last couple of years, which was interesting.

I’m the first to criticise some things put out in the EIHL but this is fantastic. Oliver Hampson has some fantastic skills. I’m sure it was a Labour of love as there’s no money for things like this which makes it even better. Brilliant

E.D.S.

A great watch. Very well presented. So good to see behind the scenes. Makes you feel so much more engaged as a fan. I don't think you can underestimate the power of seeing something like this.

Interesting little snippets about last year and what the players experienced. Whilst it was a poor on-ice product, imagine how bad it must have been for the players going to work every day in that environment.

Wannabe2

Absolutely first class, what a great piece of work enjoyed that so much.Having worked in tv for 41 years this documentry is class, and a great watch. Can’t wait for the next one now, thanks guys pure class loved it.

moggy#9

A great watch. Very well presented. So good to see behind the scenes. Makes you feel so much more engaged as a fan. I don't think you can underestimate the power of seeing something like this.

Interesting little snippets about last year and what the players experienced. Whilst it was a poor on-ice product, imagine how bad it must have been for the players going to work every day in that environment.
The more snippets that come to light about last season, the more aghast I am that the situation was allowed to continue. This season is such a breath of fresh air.