Devils fans off to the big apple

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
There are 8 of us going to the Big Apple in Feb, hoping to watch Mr Rob Davison play for NJ Devils v Toronto, and the day after Devils v Rangers. Anyone with any contacts for Rangers tickets please, want to pay face value, but i know Rangers tickets can be difficult. Or does anyone have a contact number for Rob, as i have some footage of his time here for him. Anyone help please.
HAPPY NHL HOCKEY DAYS.

Diafol

Keep your eye on the release dates, I got mine via http://www.ticketmaster.com last year on the day they came out, which was a Saturday in September, IIRC.

2 x Devils games, 1 x Rangers, 1 x Islanders, all for the same week, booked at the same time. Simples !

Martynwo

Wannabe2 said:
There are 8 of us going to the Big Apple in Feb, hoping to watch Mr Rob Davison play for NJ Devils v Toronto, and the day after Devils v Rangers. Anyone with any contacts for Rangers tickets please, want to pay face value, but i know Rangers tickets can be difficult. Or does anyone have a contact number for Rob, as i have some footage of his time here for him. Anyone help please.
HAPPY NHL HOCKEY DAYS.
Glyn
PM me martyn.woodfield@ntlworld.com

I went to the Big Apple for the first time in March to catch a few Ranger games after many years of following them via TV/Internet - absolutely fantastic to see them live (2 wins and a loss wasn't too bad a record at the games i attended!).

Will definitly be returning a couple of times during the coming season! I've seen on a couple of sites that tickets are going on sale 15th August through Ticketmaster (not sure though if that means that all NHL tickets will go on sale at the same time or if some teams will release them on different dates).