Devils @ Flyers - Jan 25th - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Hey Hey this Saturdays game see's the Devils on the Road in Fife.

You can check out our preview ahead of this game here

We will be running the “ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased” and “Pantomime Script” like Match Night Live service for these three games, expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you’d like to chip in with a comment, help out with sending updates from a game or make a score prediction you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Chris

Administrator
Re: Devils @ Flyers - Jan 25th - 7:15 pm Face Off - Chat

Another 1-5 win tonight please :D

Does anyone know who we're rotating out for tonights game yet? I haven't spotted anything on twitter, but that could just be me being blind :(

Chris

Administrator
So Blight and Plumton on the ice tonight, Smith and Rama off.

I think Smith and Rama were mentioned on the other thread as being the players who looked off the pace for various reasons, be interesting to see how this pans out...

So by that reasoning - the 11 imports tonight are:

Netminders: Kosowski

Defencemen: Svete,, Plumton, Marsh, Gipters.

Forwards: Faulkner, Birbraer, Morissette, Blight, Lord, Kurka.

Imports Benched:
Cook (N/M)
Smith (D)
Rama (F)

Imports Injured/Sent Home/ Gassed?
Liimatainen (D)

I think that just about covers tonights game anyway...more import roulette tomorrow :)

Temme

discountedawaytravel said:
Dwoods said:
...more import roulette tomorrow :)
roulette or sensible rotation :roll:
sensible rotation- yes.

But roulette none the less!

/edit:

FROM MNL:
Devils penalty Jaroslav Cesky @ 19:05 interference

now I have no idea what's happening with these imports. I thought we got shot of him??? and signed 3 others who's names i have no clue on...

confused???

Welshy74

Temme said:
discountedawaytravel said:
Dwoods said:
...more import roulette tomorrow :)
roulette or sensible rotation :roll:
sensible rotation- yes.

But roulette none the less!

/edit:

FROM MNL:
Devils penalty Jaroslav Cesky @ 19:05 interference

now I have no idea what's happening with these imports. I thought we got shot of him??? and signed 3 others who's names i have no clue on...

confused???
Typo probably. Chesty has picked up a pen for the caps unless he is a twin :Banana

Chris

Administrator
Yeah it's because Cesky and Kurka are next to each other on the player buttons. No need to panic ;)

Although, if we can somehow give the penalty to Cesky as he's only down the road in Edinburgh and get Kurka back onto the ice, that'd be fine :p

Temme

Chris said:
Yeah it's because Cesky and Kurka are next to each other on the player buttons. No need to panic ;)

Although, if we can somehow give the penalty to Cesky as he's only down the road in Edinburgh and get Kurka back onto the ice, that'd be fine :p
oh that would explain it,

it's confusing enough without the odd typo at the minute!!!

kettdevil1

Tremendously entertaining first period featuring some well taken goals, a ref in random penalty mode and a howler from Kolowski (sp?) Devils are struggling to put too much together and are a little fortunate to be leading oh and the Red Army is LOUD!!

kettdevil1

No idea which way this one is going to go but I suspect we will be talking about the officiating afterwards..... Being kind it is an eccentric performance from the ref, at worst, incompetent. The atmosphere in the stands is also rather entertaining....

If we stay disciplined we have a chance.

Ocko

Superb win. Chuffed for Blight to get the OT GWG after being a scratch yesterday. Looks like Faulkner is finding his form and finally over his injury; he's on fire at the moment.

What do the Red Army up in Scotland think of the new guys?

Marsh has to sit tomorrow, he's played an insane amount of minutes the past few weeks and IMO is our most important player going into the Belfast game. He's been quality this season, best all round D man I've seen from any team.