Devils Friendly Games v Brest

Yeeeey I get to see a couple of games live without coming back to Wales. Note I am now living in Morlaix. 45 mins from Best where I drive a couple of times a week.
To those intending to travel in Feb a few helpful hints (I hope)
Brittany Ferries to Roscoff from Plymouth is the best option if coming by car leaving a 30 minute drive to Brest. Special weekend offers are sometimes available. However Winter schedule, usually including part of Feb is very infrequent, which is why special offers occur. Travelling foot passenger is quite cheap. There is a train service from Roscoff (10 mins walk from ferry port)
St. Malo is a good 3 to 4 hour drive but dual carriageway and no peage all the way.
The airport is off the N12 Morlaix road and a good 20 mins taxi drive into the stadium
The Albatrosses stadium was not very easy to find for me and is well away from the town/train centre. However there are good tram and bus connections in the city, which is large and spread out.
The stadium has good sight lines and the team is well supported and vocal.
If I can help with any enquiries locally to pass on, message me and I will try to find out on visits to Brest.

I spoke with Brittany Ferries this morning and they advised that their winter schedule will go up on 15th ( 5 days time) July.

They did tell me normally they cross 10 times a week from Portsmouth to Roscoff but this may go to 7 or fewer in the winter season or due to weather conditions when crossing.

Hope that helps.

I think you may find that it is Plymouth to Roscoff. The nearest port to Brest from Portsmouth for Brittany Ferries is usually St Malo or Cherbourg, quite a way further north . However waiting for the winter schedule is a good suggestion.