Devils Jersey Certificates

Thread starter #1
If any readers purchased a game worn set 1 home jersey at auction and do not have their certificate please go to the sales desk on a match night to collect it - I believe a few people are still waiting for their certificates and may not know that they have been available for collection.

I do know as of the weekend just gone there are uncollected certificates on the sales desk and the club has asked that I post this message so that the winners can receive them.

Going forward, so that everyone is aware of the position, any jerseys and certificates not taken by the winners on the night of an auction will be taken to the office on the next following working day (so card payemnts etc can be processed). Some people like to call in at the office to collect their jersey and certificate but any that have not been collected prior to the following home game will be brought to the rink and made available for collection from the sales desk next to skate hire.

If there are any problems re certificates for this season's jerseys please come and see me on a match night before the game starts at the shirt off his back stand and I'll try to help get them resolved.

Mike