Devils Mount Rushmore

The_Stick_

Thread starter #1
Saw an interesting questions asked on twitter and thought I was change it to fit the devils specifically.

Who would be on your Devils Mount Rushmore?

Mine -
Mark Richardson
Brad Voth
Craig Weller
Joey Martin

Kevlar68

Wow, that's such a difficult one. We've had some absolute stellar players and you can't really compare them to each other as they all had their own style of play and at the time certain players played the game has changed.

Lawless - Wasn't for him we wouldn't have the Devils, the founding father.
MacWilliams - For the short time he was with us he in my opinion made the biggest impact.
Herlofsky - Have to put a nettie on there and Herlofsky was a class act.
McEwen - I mean, he was just a natural born player and made everything look effortless.

You could have a whole mountain range of Devils players, Martin, Hotham, Hodge, Cooper, Lord, Voth, Moria, etc etc

Last edited:

jenks33

Two people saying Craig Weller?! Steady on guys haha. Outstanding player for us but can a player that only played three quarters of a season for us qualify for this? Not for me but I appreciate it’s just a bit of fun. I’d probably go Lawless, McEwen, Matulik, Moria. If you asked me again in 10 years I’d have Joey Martin and possibly Hotham on the list.

Ocko

Wow, that's such a difficult one. We've had some absolute stellar players and you can't really compare them to each other as they all had their own style of play and at the time certain players played the game has changed.

Lawless - Wasn't for him we wouldn't have the Devils, the founding father.
MacWilliams - We've had many great defencemen over the years but for the short time he was with us he in my opinion made the biggest impact.
Herlofsky - Have to put a nettie on there and Herlofsky was a class act.
McEwen - I mean, he was just a natural born player and made everything look effortless.

You could have a whole mountain range of Devils players, Martin, Hotham, Hodge, Cooper, Lord, Voth, Moria, etc etc
MacWilliam was a forward for us. He never played D. He was on a line with Priest and Chinn almost his entire time as a Devil.

Kevlar68

Sorry, i get confused, cause of his size and enforcement credentials i forget he was a forward but your right a LW he was, my sentiment remains that he wasn't here long but fans loved him.