Devils on phone in at Real Radio tonight

mazza03

Thread starter #1
I had an e-mail telling me that Shannon and Tyler Mitchel will be on Real Radio (105-106FM) tonight at six o clock, Call 0845 105 2 106 or text 63344 from 6pm onwards for your chance to interact with the guys and ask an exclusive question to Tylor and Shannon!

Maybe someone could ask about the format of the league next year? There's a rumour going around (at least on THF) that there will be two divisions with the EPL teams joining... maybe he could shed some light on this?

James

Administrator
El Supremo said:
Maybe someone could ask about the format of the league next year? There's a rumour going around (at least on THF) that there will be two divisions with the EPL teams joining... maybe he could shed some light on this?
I don't think there is any serious rumour going around, more than the usual EPL fans knowing how the leagues should be run.

W3LSH said:
Ger-Devils said:
Good news is Tylor should be back this weekend!
And even better that he said he'd like to be back next season too :D :D

He didnt say that, he just gave the typical ice hockey players answer. That he loves it here and there is no reason why he wouldnt come back next season.
Let the cheque books begin.....

andydevils said:
W3LSH said:
Ger-Devils said:
Good news is Tylor should be back this weekend!
And even better that he said he'd like to be back next season too :D :D

He didnt say that, he just gave the typical ice hockey players answer. That he loves it here and there is no reason why he wouldnt come back next season.
Let the cheque books begin.....

I'm sure he did say he would like to be here next season or along the lines of.

Being a newby (and season ticket holder) to this sport having only started to watch the game from last season need a question answered cheers. I know i am prempting this but when we (notice i said when we) get our new rink how will they transfer the season tickets from the old rink or will we just sit in the same seats. Just wanted to ask this because i knew the problem the club had when they allocated this seasons tickets.

Finny

Batman said:
Being a newby (and season ticket holder) to this sport having only started to watch the game from last season need a question answered cheers. I know i am prempting this but when we (notice i said when we) get our new rink how will they transfer the season tickets from the old rink or will we just sit in the same seats. Just wanted to ask this because i knew the problem the club had when they allocated this seasons tickets.
The easiest way would probably be by auction - as they rarely cause any arguments or debate.