Devils on the radio this Thursday morning

Diafol

Thread starter #1
BRfm is a local community radio station run by volunteers and based in Brynmawr, Blaenau Gwent.

This Thursday morning (March 19th) at 11.00am, the head of the Devils Community Foundation Brent Pope will be interviewed by Devils fan and season ticket holder Sam Reed as part of her weekly show, which should also include a chance to win tickets for this Sunday's home game against the Nottingham Panthers.

You can tune into BRfm in the Blaenau Gwent / Heads of the Valleys area on 97.3 FM, or online at www.brfm.co.uk.

TheStub

Great interview - Brent always sounds so positive. He really summed the season up well, and sounds like they are pleased with the changes they are bringing.

Also, lovely to hear some Welsh accents. Really made me think of home. Great show :D

TheStub

I used to travel from Llanelli every week. The news gets out, but it needs to be pushed.

As Sam said - when she brings her son's friends along, they love it.

Perhaps next season we can have deals to allow people to bring friends at a discount. Flag a game as a 'friend' night and do good 2for or even cheap tickets for season ticket holders?

New Jersey also do 'Student Nights' where you get an insanely cheap ticket with drink ad hotdog if booked online with a student email address.

Diafol

Thread starter #7
Thanks for those comments everyone, it's only Sam's second show, so the nerves are still showing a little ;)

Huge thanks to Brent for doing the interview !

Ger-Devils

TheStub said:
I used to travel from Llanelli every week. The news gets out, but it needs to be pushed.

As Sam said - when she brings her son's friends along, they love it.

Perhaps next season we can have deals to allow people to bring friends at a discount. Flag a game as a 'friend' night and do good 2for or even cheap tickets for season ticket holders?

New Jersey also do 'Student Nights' where you get an insanely cheap ticket with drink ad hotdog if booked online with a student email address.
Down the football we get two games where we can bring a friend for £5. Also they do kids for £1 games through the year and it does help the attendance

Diafol

Thread starter #10
Chris Stone said:
Is the show recorded? If so, is there a listen again feature?

Chris.
AFAIK there isn't at the moment Chris, but if I can figure out a way to upload the interview, I'll certainly post a link on here. It might take me a while mind :eek: :D