Devils Shop Online-WHERE ARE YOU?

zoesdevil

its rediculous ive been waiting ti see wot they got on it so i can get a few presents and stocking fillers now it doesnt look like its possible and everytime i ask something in the rink shop bout items and sizes i get a bit of attitude is if they cant be bothered to help!!!!!!

Wasnt it originally ment to go live at the beginning of the season along with the new website? It really is getting silly now, they could at least give us an update on where it is.

zoesdevil said:
its rediculous ive been waiting ti see wot they got on it so i can get a few presents and stocking fillers now it doesnt look like its possible and everytime i ask something in the rink shop bout items and sizes i get a bit of attitude is if they cant be bothered to help!!!!!!
The online shop hasn't got anything to do with the shop in the rink. Its run by a different company CH Sports. Its upto the devils to get the online shop working and produce the merchandise. CH Sports have enough problem producing merchandise as it is, because everytime they want to produce anything new or want to use the logo, they have to go to the devils to ask to use the logo

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed as well. Was hoping to maybe get a couple of things for Christmas off there. Looks like they've missed out with it not looking as if it will be up in time for then. I remember reading "end of November" for the site as well.

So did any season ticket holders check out the new site last night? Or were they announcing this could be done on Saturday?

Due to the delay in the on-line shop, I went to the one in the rink last night to get a new adult home jersey - they didn't have any... not one?! Apparently back in Monday. Hopefully this is a case of so many being sold rather than just generally not having many there. It my fault for leaving it so late, but the jersey is a Christmas present and this means I'll have to make a special trip (as I don't live anywhere near the rink) to go and get it :(

ledgend777 said:
So did any season ticket holders check out the new site last night? Or were they announcing this could be done on Saturday?

Due to the delay in the on-line shop, I went to the one in the rink last night to get a new adult home jersey - they didn't have any... not one?! Apparently back in Monday. Hopefully this is a case of so many being sold rather than just generally not having many there. It my fault for leaving it so late, but the jersey is a Christmas present and this means I'll have to make a special trip (as I don't live anywhere near the rink) to go and get it :(
Yeah it is a case of so many being sold, i went about a month back and their was none, popped in about 2 weeks later and they had loads, so im guessing they sold out quick again.

Thread starter #15
ledgend777 said:

Yeah, I wanted a Tylor Michel jersey, and that's done but my Brother wants a Brad Voth, and they haven't got any jersey's left, but they are deffo having more in on monday, and we've ordered NJ Devils and NY Rangers Jersey's aswell, lets just hope the shop comes online before christmas :lol:

The memorabilia on there seems awful expensive. The signed puck in a frame for £95?? Probably only worth £50 max and the sticks. If im paying £150 for a signed stick, I would want the whole stick, not a cut off chunk, im sorry, the are taking the mickey with those prices.

rolf

i've always found corky to be really helpful, if apparently seeming a bit off hand initially. that's prolly due to him coming straight off of policing the penalty boxes. the h out of the combo is hicksy, everyones favourite ref and he'll give you 5+game +match for instigating if you ask him about devils merchandise. apparently it's built into his contract by bp for being a ref in this league.............you should see the non-devils merchandise matty thompo carries about with him - awesome in a word...........and don't get me on to the idiot known as darnell

Looks well designed...

How do they know what match you want with the Game DVD's though?

Probably won't give it a try until after Christmas now, but fair does, it looks nice. But it's going to have be properly maintained for it to be successful.