Devils stuff to give away !

osh

Thread starter #1
Just been clearing out a room and found some Devils and general hockey stuff that might interest someone.

Programmes as follows ;-

Devils 10th Anniversary souvenir programme 30/11/96 v Ayr Scottish Eagles
Shannon Hope Testimonial 25/11/97
Devils v Malmo IF Redhawks Challenge Match 28/8/99
Devils v Basingstole Bison 23/10/05
Devils v Edinburgh Capitals 2/4/06
Devils v Sheffield Steelers 2/2/06
Devils v Dundee Stars 9/1/11

A couple of football programmes ;-
Cardiff City v Q.P.R Play Off Fina 25/5/03 at Millenium Stadium
Wales v England - World Cup 3/9/06 at Millenium Stadium

I also have the following books ;-

The Magnificent Number Seven - The Doug McEwen Story
Seasons to be cheerfull - British Ice Hockey's Arena Era
Tony Hand - A Life In British Ice Hockey

All items are free, just let me know !!

osh

Thread starter #4
Wildthing74; no problem, just pm me and I'll get them to you somehow?
Hynod; Yes it is the Tony Hand book (autobiography) pm me and we can arrange something.

D

Deleted member 1337

osh have you got any left if so can you please state wich ones cheers

D

Deleted member 1337

wildthing74 said:
Can I take the Devils programmes and books,my daughter collects them.
Thanks.
if he lists them we will all be able too see them as sold or on sale osh that is

osh

Thread starter #8
elliswf said:
wildthing74 said:
Can I take the Devils programmes and books,my daughter collects them.
Thanks.
if he lists them we will all be able too see them as sold or on sale osh that is
Actually elliswf, as the title shows, the stuff was not for sale, it was being given away free ! I was contacted by Hynod and wildthing who wanted some of the stuff. I wasn't around at the time but arranged for them to be collected from the rink. Due to a slight mix up, the Doug Mcewan signed book plus the Seasons to be cheerfull - British ice Hockey's arena era are still available. (they weren't delivered to the rink, sorry)

I think it only fair to let noodlesboy have the Mc book as he has asked for it. If anyone wants the football programmes and the arena book, 1st come 1st served and I can arrange for them to be left at the rink for collection. No need to pm me, just post on here, hope that's ok.

D

Deleted member 1337

sorry
i know just meant something like:
given and left to give
i apoligise

osh

Thread starter #10
elliswf said:
sorry
i know just meant something like:
given and left to give
i apoligise

Hey, absolutely no need for an apology, I wanted the stuff to go to a good home that's all ;) :p

D

Deleted member 1337

Hi osh would be really interested in the arena book. i will be at the rink at about six p.m. wednesday the 3rd
where could i collect it from.
Cheers osh

osh

Thread starter #13
Elliswf; Bit short notice I'm afraid. you can certainly have the book, the problem is I'm out of the country at this time. I will contact my son and see when he can drop it off ( at the rink shop perhaps ) if that suits. It's unlikely that he will be in Cardiff this week, but should be able to get it there by Wednesday of next week. Once he confirms it's there, I'll post on here.

D

Deleted member 1337

thank you osh that will be fine can you just inform me (PM or post) when and where it is so i dont get confused :? :oops: no hurry just let me know when it is there (and where there is !!!)

osh

Thread starter #15
noodlesboy & elliswf; I have arranged for both books to be left at the shop in the ice rink next Tuesday, you can collect them anytime after, hope that's ok.

osh

Thread starter #18
Elliswf & noodlesboy, managed to get the books to the rink shop today, so thery can be collected whenever convenient.

osh

Thread starter #20
Elliswf & Noodlesboy; sorry to hear you were unable to pick up the books that were definately left at the shop within the rink. I spoke to my friend who left them there on Sunday 7th August at about mid day!
He tells me he gave the books to a young guy there aged about 20ish.
The books were in two seperate envelopes, each with your names on and the guy put them under the counter ready for collection. I have to say that the guy said he wouldn't accept any responsibilty for them ( which is only fair) so it would appear that someone has seen them there and, sadly, decided to have them for themselves. It could only be someone who has access behind the counter, so that narrows it down a bit. Sorry things didn't work out. Hope they may turn up somehow.