Devils TV

Gazza272

J.B said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=414

Sounds good ... but I'm struggling to see what is so unique about it compared to the existing ones ?

Thoughts?

Maybe because you havent seen it up and running yet? Not saying it wont be the same but i dont think you can comment on it until its up and running.

i think it will be excellent, the club sound excited about it, and if it is yet another potential revenue stream then all the better :D

Finny

J.B said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=414

Sounds good ... but I'm struggling to see what is so unique about it compared to the existing ones ?

Thoughts?
From what has been said in the article, the sheer depth and content of it. Other teams do have their own version, but it is basically just highlights of the games plus the odd interview.

Devils TV sounds like it will be almost a TV channel of its own. I was given a quick glimpse of it last season and was very very impressed with it. Better than anything the other teams were offering.
When I asked "why isn't it running now?" I was told the club still didn't feel it was good enough.

In which case I can't wait for the "good enough" version to be released!!! :D

Thread starter #4
So it basically is Panthers TV (i.e plugging sponsors and filming at sponsor events all giving each other pats on the back) combined with a watered down version of Vipers TV as it only shows a preview of the highlights rather than all of them. Sounds very "unique" :lol:

J.B said:
So it basically is Panthers TV (i.e plugging sponsors and filming at sponsor events all giving each other pats on the back) combined with a watered down version of Vipers TV as it only shows a preview of the highlights rather than all of them. Sounds very "unique" :lol:
Oh dear god cant we get rid of this guy now I'm sure we all have enough negativity in our lives without this person trying to belittle one of the good things we all enjoy.

Gazza272

J.B said:

Did you even read the press release? or possibly a more pertinent question, are you able to read it?

ASHIPP

Trouble is, we can't 'send J.B. to Coventry' because the idiot already lives there (or near it)!

Moderators - this fool seem appears on our forum to spread negativity. Now he's starting threads of his own to deliberately cause trouble. Can't you do something, guys, PLEASE? :x

Finny

He's our pet. To cast him aside now would not be good. I can't see any other internet forum wanting to take J.B. in.

Although there is always the sack and the deep river game .......

James

Administrator
Annoying he may be but he hasn't broken any of the rules, which a few others are coming close to with personal threats, in jest or not. I can always see if I can get an 'ignore' list working if people would like :)

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
He's our pet. To cast him aside now would not be good. I can't see any other internet forum wanting to take J.B. in.

Although there is always the sack and the deep river game .......
He's not a Swansea fan with that username is he? J.b? :lol:

Chris

Administrator
My concern with Devils TV is the design, the content on the main website is ace, we regularly get new stories and most of it seems to be uptodate.

However, for all the fanfare about the main website, it looks horrible. If Devils TV is to be another high profile thing for the club, they should really try and improve the look of it all.

That's of course if it's going to be based on the same design.

Chris.

Finny

I believe the main homepage will be changing slightly over the summer to accomodate DevilsTV and a couple of other new things.

James

Administrator
Finny said:
I believe the main homepage will be changing slightly over the summer to accomodate DevilsTV and a couple of other new things.
Won't alter the fact that unfortunately it's a very poorly designed site. Looking forward to the service though.

Chris

Administrator
Seems a new website is being planned and should be launching over the summer!

Nice to see the club are tackling these issues, especially with the content being than it has been in recent years!

Maybe they could use the demotivational posters as advertising tools :lol:

Chris.