Devils v Blaze - 16/10 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates...

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game and as always can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

I'll create another thread for the away game, but I can see this being a split weekend points wise, although i'll happily welcome a defeat for the Blaze at both rinks :D

Devils are without Voth for this game, think it's been mentioned he's targeting a return maybe next weekend?

Blaze are without Cowley I think, not sure if they have anyone else missing...

Chris.

Finny

Cruickshank will be missing I think as he has a 1 match suspension. Chambers plays thanks to no one in the EIHL being brave enough to upset Paul Thompson further.

Kevo

Really Hope you beat Blaze home and away this weekend. Would like nothing more than Devils to leave Thompson Whinging and Moaning. THought it was disgusting how he sent out his boys to wreak havoc when you were beating them fair and square at the skydome last season. :twisted: :evil:

DevilDom

Now is not the time for payback - besides Cruickshank won't be playing and Cambpell has moved on. They'll be a time and place for that - hopefully 27th December in Cardiff. :twisted:

We need to win at least 1 of these games but preferably get 3 or 4 points to help us in what is a very tough CC group.

wildthing74

Sawyer v Smith I reckon this weekend.Justin been itching to fight and without that punchbag Cruickshank playing I see this being on the cards.
Agree with Dom.I was insensed at the time but we have played them since aned beaten them in the playoffs so that was payback.They no longer have Campbell or Robinson and the only other muppet isn't playing and will no doubt get his derserts at some point this season.

ASHIPP

DevilDom said:
Now is not the time for payback - besides Cruickshank won't be playing and Cambpell has moved on. They'll be a time and place for that - hopefully 27th December in Cardiff. :twisted:

We need to win at least 1 of these games but preferably get 3 or 4 points to help us in what is a very tough CC group.
Great post - agreed now is not time for payback at all. Haven't we moved on from that since last season? :? Some different players in both teams now.If they are missing a couple of players, it will hopefully be to the Devils' advantage at home - winning at least one of these games will strengthen their position in the table.

El Supremo said:
2-7, is that a record? How did we play? The scoreline suggests that we were destroyed.
No mate 1st period devils played well, then the reffing messed it up for devils. Personally thought after 1sr period was going yo be great game, but was spoilt by poor decisions

Fuming. Complete and utter incompetence from that idiot Hicks. Yes Finnerty slashed Smith, but it was in retaliation to a slash on the wrist from Smith moments before. The lino saw both. Why was only Finnerty penalised? And surely a 5+ game (giving the Blaze a hell of an advantage) is a huge call to make off someone else's say so!

Calling a bench penalty on Franny was laughable too and G looked like his blood was boiling.

Does Hicks intend to refund each and everyone of us because quite frankly he spoiled what was shaping up to be a really exciting game of end to end hockey.

Very angry right now.

Max

Ingramator said:
El Supremo said:
2-7, is that a record? How did we play? The scoreline suggests that we were destroyed.
No mate 1st period devils played well, then the reffing messed it up for devils. Personally thought after 1sr period was going yo be great game, but was spoilt by poor decisions
Spot on post. Really good game at the start really enjoyed it, end to end, really exciting. Until the plonker Hicks put a spanner in the works, havent been so fuming in a game for a number of years over a referee, he spoilt my night. :evil:

Ok, I wasnt there, and have just logged in to "catch up" on MNL....

What the HELL happened out there tonight?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!???!?!

I can see the rants starting already!!

Max Beerbarrell said:
Fuming. Complete and utter incompetence from that idiot Hicks. Yes Finnerty slashed Smith, but it was in retaliation to a slash on the wrist from Smith moments before. The lino saw both. Why was only Finnerty penalised? And surely a 5+ game (giving the Blaze a hell of an advantage) is a huge call to make off someone else's say so!

Calling a bench penalty on Franny was laughable too and G looked like his blood was boiling.

Does Hicks intend to refund each and everyone of us because quite frankly he spoiled what was shaping up to be a really exciting game of end to end hockey.

Very angry right now.

Max
Spot on, I feel like we have been robbed of a classic!! So f-ed off right not!

drainage

always knew Hicks was a total waste of space but he surpassed himself today. He spoilt the game - they struggled to get past us 5 on 5 but the amount of powerplay time he gave them killed it off. We didnt lose they had the game handed to them, score not reflective of the game in any way shape or form.

he should be ashamed of himself but suspect that credits him with intelligence he frankly doesnt have ...... never mind misconduct to us he wants to look closer to home

I am absolutely fuming at what I saw tonight