Devils v Capitals - 17/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for tonights game from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting and as always he can be contacted before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com
By this stage last season I seem to recall that I may have posted the lyrics to Bryan Adams “We’re goanna win” as a game preview for a Capitals game, this year things look like they could well be very different. We get to see just how much things have changed at the Capitals for the first time on Saturday Night as the Devils play hosts to the Edinburgh Capitals for the first time this season.
Skippy has put a preview up for this game on the main website, or if you're feeling lazy it can be found by clicking the following the link... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/match ... -decmeber/

Chris.

Re: Devils v Capitals - 17/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

Hi guys,

Just to recap, we are running our Winter Warmer and Pub Classic Menu only today, choose from the following meals for just £3.95

Homemade Chilli Battered Fish
Served with Rice Served with homemade chips
Homemade Bolognese Scampi
Served with Spaghetti Served with homemade chips
Homemade Chicken Curry Burger with Cheese & bacon
Served with Rice Served with homemade chips
Homemade Beef Casserole Clarks Pie
Served with Mash Potato Served with homemade chips

Bec and Si

ASHIPP

Possibly out for Capitals (with injury): Petrina, Sladok, Valecko

And Devils: Brad Voth, Mark Smith. :( Adams and Pierce return. :D
Anyone know if Luke is in the squad this weekend?

Don't think they're 100% sure about Adams yet, I'm hoping Luke will be playing seeing as the ENL games have finished for this year?

Ger-Devils

ENL are away to Invicta so expect Piggott to travel with them- not confirmed.

voth26

when did brad leave to go home? any one know if he's back for the steelers on the 23rd, the club kept that news quiet thats for sure. just out of interest is brads wife over here with him.

voth26

just found the news about brad going home says he's away for a week but will be back for 23rd on the wales on line story about redding out the rink, no news on devils site though, just answered my own questions lol

Great to see BBT selling out, should be a brilliant atmosphere tonight.
Can we also have a few announcements about people staying seated whilst games in play, so we can all enjoy the game.

Stanley said:
Great to see BBT selling out, should be a brilliant atmosphere tonight.
Can we also have a few announcements about people staying seated whilst games in play, so we can all enjoy the game.
They always tend to do those announcements when the tent's busy, people don't tend to understand how annoying it is when they walk past during game play.

Paul Sullivan

Will make sure the housekeeping is mentioned tonight for sure.

Looking forward to a full Tent tonight, should be a great atmosphere.

mazza03

And can people please support the junior Devils by buying 50/50 from us sellers, cos you're a mean lot, LOL (tongue in cheek) the money does go to them, and boy is it hard getting folks to shell out. So please, please.

The boys better keep their eyes on Valecko and Holecko tonight. They also enjoy a good scrap...if their Titans' performances are anything to go by :p

Sheincar

voth26 said:
when did brad leave to go home? any one know if he's back for the steelers on the 23rd, the club kept that news quiet thats for sure. just out of interest is brads wife over here with him.
Jacklyn's due to come over next week I believe.

Jones72

No disrespect intended but it's absolutely none of our business what reasons Brad had for going back. It's been announced as "for personal reasons"...so let's leave it at that?

jimmy snels

Jones72 said:
No disrespect intended but it's absolutely none of our business what reasons Brad had for going back. It's been announced as "for personal reasons"...so let's leave it at that?
perhaps the voth26 (obviously a big fan) was just wondering if its likely to be an ongoing problem or just a quick hop over the pond. im pretty sure he wasnt stalking him or trying to suss out when to rob his flat :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jones72

Not so much aimed at Voth26 as pre-empting the usual "we should know absolutely everything that's going on" posts that appear at times like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the most enjoyable game I've been to, but an ugly win is better than an entertaining defeat! Will need to up it a bit tomorrow, we've struggled against the Rays as of late.

Skippy

Got to say it.. thats a darn good caps side.

Three guys down and still going at the Devils till the buzzer.

Can't say I noticed any Caps with "bus legs" either.

They will be a handfull with a full bench and I think they might take some points off the Devils away.

Good to see #impressed