Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Re: Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Upd

skippy said:
Just posted to twitter by the devils G to meet with Paul Ragan tommorow to discuss his options as a coach.

Could be a change is in motion ?

This has just added to confusion, what does it really mean. G moving on or player changes? bad wording & poor timing. would have preferred a little more clarity

I think it could be bad wording. I couldn't see G leaving the team altogether, maybe he's going on bench and bringing in new player! G is a good coach and I think he loves the club and wants the to succeed

i personally hate Belfast as a a club but thats my opinion they always pick up other teams players British and import because they can't grow their own ****** me off
So you guys will be handing Sam Smith, Josh Batch, Mark Richardson, Tim Burrows to their original English clubs.. and Mark Smith to the Caps, Adams to the Steelers, K.Smith to Phoenix.... The Giants have more guys on their roster this season who started out with the Giants than the Devils do.. ;) Keefe, Lloyd, Walton, Roberts, McBride, Doucet, LeBlanc, Mason, Dignard, Kuiper, Rebek, Dickeson ect.. :)

So what could this mean, g goes on the bench and brings new player in? Sorry for noob question
I thought G had a good game tonight, played the body well and played awsome on the penalty kill. flame proof jacket on here. The two i would pick to replace would be peirce and vother. i love voth but there are similar players that can be more affective than he is being this season. we need a Ian Macintyre type of player in my opinion

Now devils Twitter says, that's a direct quote from G that relates to the players G is going nowhere, time for calm heads and big improvements...

Derby Devil said:
Fubar said:
quick question for Mr Finny. when was the last time we had our asses handed to us at 6-2 in the tent?
And what were the attendance figures for last years clashes with the Giants. Another night below the "break even" 1600.
Did you buy a Swansea city season ticket then? we will be seeing you back down the rink next season then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ingramator said:
Now devils Twitter says, that's a direct quote from G that relates to the players G is going nowhere, time for calm heads and big improvements...
If it was a direct quote, then why was it not explained. It's been a long hard day for sports fans here in Wales, frustrations are running high. oh well, not being too downhearted about it, but if it was meaning major upheaval on the ice and the coaching staff, as well as last weeks off ice changes, then it would have made a pretty depressing press release (well twitter)

DevilDom

Diafol said:
I almost forgot - the booing of Pelle when he was named Giants MoM was a disgrace IMO.
I didn't boo him but can understand why people did. His goal celebrations were pretty OTT and he seemed to be trying to rub it in.

DevilDom said:
Diafol said:
I almost forgot - the booing of Pelle when he was named Giants MoM was a disgrace IMO.
I didn't boo him but can understand why people did. His goal celebrations were pretty OTT and he seemed to be trying to rub it in.
If he was a footballer and did that in a football match coming back to his old club, he would probably get pelted with coins.

Re: Re: Re: Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat

DevilDom said:
Diafol said:
Exactly, I didnt boo him, but I think he was very ott in his celebrations, he could of been a bit more professional, true about the football part aswell!!

DWD

oneill said:
i personally hate Belfast as a a club but thats my opinion they always pick up other teams players British and import because they can't grow their own ****** me off
So you guys will be handing Sam Smith, Josh Batch, Mark Richardson, Tim Burrows to their original English clubs.. and Mark Smith to the Caps, Adams to the Steelers, K.Smith to Phoenix.... The Giants have more guys on their roster this season who started out with the Giants than the Devils do.. ;) Keefe, Lloyd, Walton, Roberts, McBride, Doucet, LeBlanc, Mason, Dignard, Kuiper, Rebek, Dickeson ect.. :)
*edited*

If you've got nothing worthwhile to add, then please don't bother posting on here.

Paul Sullivan

From the booth it seemed that the "booing" of Pelle coincided with the officials leaving the ice. Could be wrong....
As for the Twitter feed, well its unlikely 160 characters of any kind would satisfy us Devils fans after a defeat like that. At least we now know G is looking at things just as hard as we want him too.

DWD

DWD said:
oneill said:
*edited*

If you've got nothing worthwhile to add, then please don't bother posting on here.
don't dare agree with anyone who isn't a Devils fan. The management don't care for it.

Ok then.

To claim the Giants "pick up the best Brits" and cry about it following a season where the Devils pushed the chequebook and failed is something that is not only hypocritical, but hilarious.

I await editing.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #80
Or how about, you actually add something constructive to the discussion rather what you did in your first post?

Instead you pop over from KoTG to act like a child and then whinge when you get moderated for adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. I wouldn't expect anything different from any other forum.

You've been asked before by members of this forum to add more to a post after it was viewed in a similar way... If you don't like the views on a Devils forum then there's two options really, don't bother to post at all, or post something more constructive than "TOLD!"...

Devils fans get their posts edited as well, but perhaps that doesn't fit in with your "don't dare agree with anyone who isn't a Devils fan. The management don't care for it." nonsense?