Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Something something important game

Webcast available at http://www.icetime.tv and it's rather good, so if you're not going have a look :E

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

matbur

Re: Devils v Panthers - 20/03 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Update

Haha love that pic!

Just got tickets, didn't think I'd be able to go but change of plans means I'm able to now! Great.

Matt

Pay day Monday :( but usually goes in the Saturday before, hope it's in tomorrow as I'm desperate to get to this game! :p

Matt

Sheincar said:
75 tickets left.
Actually, on that topic, if you know how many tickets are left, do you know if there are any Gold Block 19 left? or if not what blocks are left? would be looking for 2 next to each other

DevilDom

Nearly 800 more tickets than the BBT and we have sold out for the 3rd game running - fantastic achievement!

Kal

DevilDom said:
Nearly 800 more tickets than the BBT and we have sold out for the 3rd game running - fantastic achievement!
That would be a whole extra games worth of tickets in the BBT and then some

DevilDom said:
Test will be next year when the novelty has worn off and we are playing the Caps. I'd be disappointed if we hadn't sold out these three games.

fried egg said:
DevilDom said:
Test will be next year when the novelty has worn off and we are playing the Caps. I'd be disappointed if we hadn't sold out these three games.
I know where your coming from but it would be nice just for once to have a positive thread :roll:

Electro

We gonna need a bigger rink. Start planning now, it might get built for 2032.

Wannabe2

Kal said:
DevilDom said:
That would be a whole extra games worth of tickets in the BBT and then some
It would be a whole bloody season if those other clowns were still in charge

Wannabe2

fried egg said:
DevilDom said:
It's not about who you are playing, it's about if you are winning. People will always support a winning team. And if They are entertaining and winning then that's even better.

jimmy snels

My casual devils friends pick Sheffield, coventry or belfast games to watch us. Thats based on traditionally they are physical affairs. They go away entertained. Although its easy to say watch a winning team i beg to differ to an extent. They're favourite players have typically been: voth, michel, mychan start of last year and hendrikx last couple of years. As people who watch all the time i think we forget the majority of those extra fans we need come for a variety of reasons. I bet if we had a bench clearing brawl against the caps and it was hyped that it was the return of the dirty caps it would sell out as well. Just the way it is,

On to this game it would be fantastic to go out celebrating or at least with a bang.

voth26

jimmy snels said:
My casual devils friends pick Sheffield, coventry or belfast games to watch us. Thats based on traditionally they are physical affairs. They go away entertained. Although its easy to say watch a winning team i beg to differ to an extent. They're favourite players have typically been: voth, michel, mychan start of last year and hendrikx last couple of years. As people who watch all the time i think we forget the majority of those extra fans we need come for a variety of reasons. I bet if we had a bench clearing brawl against the caps and it was hyped that it was the return of the dirty caps it would sell out as well. Just the way it is,

On to this game it would be fantastic to go out celebrating or at least with a bang.
Both would be great, two wins and 2 losses for Steelers would be awesome!!!

voth26 said:
jimmy snels said:

Both would be great, two wins and 2 losses for Steelers would be awesome!!!
Fingers crossed! Hope we don't stuff it up :( #LetsGoDevils!

DevilDom

fried egg said:
DevilDom said:
Totally agree, but nice to celebrate a big achievement anyway. Selling out the 2nd Belfast game last week especially.