Devils v Stars - 10/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

I think OJ will be hosting this, although i've not yet spoken to him, whatever the case though, whoever is hosting can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com
The Stars have struggled to find form so far this season winning just three of their of their 21 games and in reaction to this have this week parted ways with player coach Dan Ceman, Stars Co Director Mike Ward had this to say on the decision "This was not an easy decision to make but we feel that we had to take action as performances over the past few weeks have been less than expected and the team is now in real danger of missing out on a play-off spot."
Skippy has put a preview up for this game which can be found on the main website, or by clicking the following link... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/match-preview-devils-vs-stars-10th-december/

And you’re looking for somewhere to have a pint and a bite to eat before the game or a few beers afterwards we’d suggest the Pilot in Penarth which is a short trip away and will also be open afterwards for post-match drinks, directions to the pub can be found here - http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/where-to-eatdrink/

Chris.

We have changed the usual Menu for the month of December and are now able to offer a choice of 8 meals, for just £3.95! This will be the Menu that is running this weekend for the game! See separate thread in general chat for the offer for 23rd match!

DevilDom

ledgend777 said:
Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Hopefully a decent crowd and good performance by Devils.
Looking at the seats sold so far the crowd looks like it will be very low. Just hope there is a last minute surge.

D

Deleted member 1337

since the 2009-10 season the price has gone up £3.00 (approx.)! :!:

I think so personally, Capitals game week after is more or less sold out because of the ticket discount offer on that game.
I say bring the ticket prices down in my opinion.

Paul Sullivan

helloimclaire said:
I think so personally, Capitals game week after is more or less sold out because of the ticket discount offer on that game.
I would really love to see a decent crowd, especially as it's Air the Bear tomorrow night.

I know the club are discussing ticket prices but those discount deals make them a pittance compared to their needs.

Anyhoo, this is the game thread. Any takers on what time the Teddy Bear Goal will be scored?

Rhythm said:
helloimclaire said:
I would really love to see a decent crowd, especially as it's Air the Bear tomorrow night.

I know the club are discussing ticket prices but those discount deals make them a pittance compared to their needs.

Anyhoo, this is the game thread. Any takers on what time the Teddy Bear Goal will be scored?
My guess will be 8 minutes into the first period.

TheStub

So far I've tried, and failed, to book tickets over the phone twice this morning. They took my name and number to call back earlier. I waited an hour, called back and no-one picked the phone up.

Here's hoping third time is the charm.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #18
I assume they're talking about the crowd which was a rather terrible 1037, with no figures available for the legends games that's the lowest so far this season :(

TheStub

Re: Re: Devils v Stars - 10/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Upda

Chris said:
I assume they're talking about the crowd which was a rather terrible 1037, with no figures available for the legends games that's the lowest so far this season :(
It's a real shame, as this was a really enjoyable game.