Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

Devil_Abroad

Same old same old.

I don't understand why people are surprised by the results.

We have an inexperienced coach learning his craft, l see small changes year on year, whilst using the same method of choosing players, retaining players and then trying to make the players fit the team. If you want to win, you need a coach with proven talent.

I'm sure many within this league are laughing at the arrogance shown by the Devils organisation who believe Lord could out coach them.

But you never know, it could all turn around in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had a feeling you didn't rate Andrew Lord which is why I kept asking a few weeks back. This now confirms it.

Devil_Abroad

We can all look forward to a complete change in results then.

Having said that, you don't need to be an expert to realise that something is wrong within the current team, last Saturdays game was so badly messed up. A great motivation for Sunday's game, but one which shouldn't have happened. It could be argued it's an off night, had we had a run of convincing wins before l'd suggest that's an acceptable defence. It's a worry though having a team who needs to have a monumental loss in front of the owners to get a good away win. Was it stress, possibly, l would hope the coaching staff managed that, the whole concept of professional sports is to be the best or be gassed. It's not a pleasant secure working environment for people who cannot achieve results under pressure week in week out, for me that's a worry if it's a realistic reason for Saturday.

Yowzer, sorry, I'm having to jump in again here.

So following though on your reasoning all teams should gas all their players all season long because they all lose games.

What is it about the Devils you dislike?

All your comments seem to be a dig at the management, coaching, or players.

Occasionally you will begin a post with a positive comment, only then to write negative sentences about the organisation.

Do you feel you have been wronged in some way by the organisation? Or someone within it?

I'm just trying to figure out why.

Devil_Abroad

I have no issue with Lord, I've more than once commented he has potential and the results are not surprising.

I could argue this point further, but it seems some have forget that my comments are on the forum, along with others of the same viewpoint, for all to read, so there is no need for me to defend my stance, comments etc, lm not interested in defending cherry picked comments used to support childish bickering, it's simply not worth it.

'No issues with Lord'

Electro said:
Same old same old.

I don't understand why people are surprised by the results.

We have an inexperienced coach learning his craft, l see small changes year on year, whilst using the same method of choosing players, retaining players and then trying to make the players fit the team. If you want to win, you need a coach with proven talent.

I'm sure many within this league are laughing at the arrogance shown by the Devils organisation who believe Lord could out coach them.

But you never know, it could all turn around in a few weeks.
So you have no issues with Lord personally but rather that he's pants as a coach until he gets experience and Cardiff will win nothing until they remove him?

Comment on Devils good start in Sheffield

Electro said:
Great. Like a pedantic child, the team only behaves once given a rollocking.
So the Devils must have had a rollicking in each of their away wins this season?

What's your agenda on here?