Devils v Stingrays - 14/02 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Gazza272

nmase20 said:
:lol: i enjoyed the commentary too, especially the dipsy doodle as you quoted. I also like the complete lack of excitement GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, its great.

I hope it wasnt to much lacking in Excitement :shock: :lol:

Glad people enjoyed the commentary I'm learning as i go and if there is anything that annoys you greatly i promise to tone it down in future games :lol:

A

Anonymous

Gazza > Its you doing the commentating? No way! Overall mate pretty good, you did make me chuckle but in a good way. One things for sure, I couldn't do it any better. Fair play to ya !! :)

Commentary is great Gazza, wasn't too sure when we scoooooooooooooooooooooooored though ;)

Good job, it must be really hard because its so quick, getting the names right etc (not saying you made any mistakes, just in general)

Well done

Gazza272 said:
nmase20 said:
:lol: i enjoyed the commentary too, especially the dipsy doodle as you quoted. I also like the complete lack of excitement GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL, its great.

I hope it wasnt to much lacking in Excitement :shock: :lol:

Glad people enjoyed the commentary I'm learning as i go and if there is anything that annoys you greatly i promise to tone it down in future games :lol:
:lol: only towards the end but i guess after 5 goals it gets difficult, you did a good job and made me chuckle though, no brent pope yet though :p .

voth26

just watched voths fight with burns havent seem him go for a fight like that for a long, seemed like there was a lot of tension coming out with every punch also been a long time since i seen him throw so many punches!!! if he goes with the donkey on weds night he could give the donkey a serious hiding (here's hoping anyway :lol: )