Devils v Vipers - Sun 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

There a swimming gala in the pool so parking is very tight as they have used the rinks car park again to park in :evil: Someone get down there with a bucket and start charging !!!!

I hope we have had people out collecting money for the Devils for using our carpark as they charge Devils fans every week and will be again tonight if there is any space in their carpark. Hope this is over before the hockey but going on past experience it will be chaos again.

Wouldn't mind if they returned the favour and allow us to park in their carpark but seems a bit unfair if we have to pay and they don't plus they take up all of our spaces on game night!

A

Anonymous

3-0 down against a team who lost 7-1 at home to Hull? Anyone want to buy 4 tickets for next Sunday? :shock: :shock:

A

Anonymous

slapshot said:
Useless! Adams Out!!!
He can take some of the players with him. May as well take all the D men as they don't do what they are supposed to. Wheres the pride and passion again?? Has someone left a window open ... :(

A

Anonymous

Now from here on in to the end of the season, play like that for 60 minutes instead of 20!! Well done boys !! :D

6 goals in one period - How far back in the records do you have to go to see the last time the Devils managed that?.

Were we outplayed for the first two periods? - No I don't think we were - 2 of the Vipers Goals came directly from Devils misfortune. 1 a deflected shot off a defenceman's leg, a shot that would have gone well wide of the goal. The other when a defenceman fell over gifting the puck on a plate to the Vipers.

I don't know if some players were wary of being penalised out of Tuesday's game, but the spirited pla in the third period gave hope to believe that this team can do what is necessary on Tuesday In Nottingham.

Good luck to G and the boys for Tuesday.

Wannabe2

Sorry play like that on Tuesday and we will get murdered, we shouldnt hide a very very bad performance with the fact that we won. Against the Panthers we will need to play for 60 mins flat out, and not in and out like a yo yo. We can beat the Panthers everybody knows that, but play like tonight and it will be a embarrassment, we struggled against a poor team tonight, we need to raise our game or its lights out.

Fubar

great comback so obviously Gee said something that made them click in the break. Smithy and Max had some great plays and where so unlucky in the 1st not to score but hats off to Robinson with some fine fine saves.

....off topic. wasnt it just great to see RockSteady Eddy back in the fold!!!!!!!!

Finny

I assumed we went 3 goals down to practise for Tuesday.
We tried the same thing on Saturday, but didn't go on to win so had to repeat it tonight.

We've now proved that we can come back from a 3 goal deficit, so a 2 goal deficit should be no trouble.

Finny said:
We tried the same thing on Saturday, but didn't go on to win so had to repeat it tonight.

We've now proved that we can come back from a 3 goal deficit, so a 2 goal deficit should be no trouble.
But there is a light problem though, we are away from home in the 2nd leg :lol:

Ger-Devils

The first two periods were dire and very boring. Not sure where they got the effort from for that 3rd period but please give us a good start on Tues. Players didn't look like they wanted to be there at first but soon raised their game. I think Michel's goals changed it for us.

Robinson stood on his head for them once again. Save after save. Maybe 1 rebound he gave up all night which was in the 3rd

dave hardman said:
Finny said:

But there is a light problem though, we are away from home in the 2nd leg :lol:
Should have said slight problem, apologies.

Finny said:

thats the way myself and a few others looked at it, first 2 periods we just hung back and let them rome free with the puck, then the 3rd was a totaly different game, they come out fighting and looking for the win, play like the 3rd all game on tuesday and im sure the cup will be on the bus to cardiff :)