devils v vipers-thank you

Thread starter #1
hi,

just wanted to thank you all for you help re getting tickets for this match for the Cardiff city fans,we where made to feel very welcome at whitly bay and managed to secure ourselves a position in a corner, right next to what we would call their main singers, i think that we did your guys proud by singing most of the way through the game(the only time the vipers fans would sing was when we started) but where they had one song viper,vipers,vipers we doctored may of our songs to incorporate the devils so i think we caught them off guard, we did have one vipers fan who thought that he would be clever and start singing "your just a small town in Swansea", to be met with a responce of "thats why were the capitol" and quickly sat down to the laughter of the vipers fans next to him,sorry i didnt realise that you needed texters till this morning and would have gladly sent someone the score as they happened,the night was polished off by the devils coming to our corner and "doing the ayatollh", apart from the result a good night had by all and i can definatly say you have some new fans.

Mark

Hynod

Mark

Unfortunately you caught the team playing away (not good at the moment), bring yourself down the tent one night and witness the block 2 mafia, excellent nights entertainment.

Hynod

Hey Mark.

Glad you enjoyed it, you're more than welcome down at the Tent anytime where we'll hopefully put up a better result. Let me know on Facebook if you're planning to come down with your crew and I'll hopefully join you in Block 2 to give you some vocal support.

Cheers
Chris B